PDA

View Full Version : GM LFP for Waterdeep Dragon Heist (UTC-8) Sundays 5pm local

Rondor
October 1st, 2018, 14:40
FG License: Currently Standard (should have ultimate by session 0)
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: UTC -8 Los Angeles, California
Day of week and time: Every other Sunday at 5pm local time (1700 hrs)
If new game, planned start date: Session 0 will happen when game fills
Planned Duration & Frequency: Campaign takes PC's from level 1 to 5. Possible continuation, depending on how things go.
Term:

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Urban Intrigue so likely 60-65% RP and 35-40% combat.
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: Per PHB
Character restrictions: Open to ideas but Std Array is required. Use PHB, XGE, UA, etc. We will use session 0 to create PC's.
Details of my scenario: Thanks for your interest. A couple of important notes about the game. First, we will make liberal use of Theater of the Mind combat for 'common' encounters. The battlemaps will be saved for more important/dangerous/tricky situations. Second, this is an urban intrigue campaign set in a metropolis. Wits, cunning, stealth, and wisdom will often be the important skillsets to achieve progress. However, not enough firepower will leave the party at a disadvantage at crucial moments.

Please send a PM if you are interested in this type of campaign. Happy to have players that can use a little help with FG as long as they are fine with the play style above. Thanks and be well!

Comrade Joshua
October 2nd, 2018, 03:17
Im interest in playing! This would be my first time using Fantasy Grounds, but I'm interested in this play style. I've played most versions of D&D and plenty of other RPGs my whole life. I also have a character design I've been wanting to play that would be perfect for this campaign I think.

Jabsik
October 2nd, 2018, 03:55
Hello Rondor! My two friends and I are interested in joining your campaign! We love to role play, and we don't meta game/min max. Let us know when you want to meet us to get to know us and see if you want us to join your game!

Blood n Whiskey
October 2nd, 2018, 04:56
PM sent. I'm interested in joining if there is still room.

Rondor
October 2nd, 2018, 21:17
Game is full with several alternates. Thanks for your interest!