PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player Thursday, Saturday Beijing Time Zone, prefer DnD5e (Wed, Fri US time)

nasarow
October 1st, 2018, 13:21
I have a FG license.

My current time zone is Beijing Time. This basically means I am around 12 hours ahead of the US east coast (yes, I live in the future and no, Umbrella Corp hasn't taken over yet although they do exist as a health care company).

This means that Thursday for me is basically Wednesday for you, if you live in the US. Usually. It really depends on the time ( 11pm my time is 11am your time on the same day, for example).

For actual time, I'm quite flexible, but I think it might be easier if we play during the evening, US East coast time, on Wednesday. This makes it the morning for me on Thursday, and I happen to not have work during that time. Same goes for Friday (or Saturday for me)

Note that times are flexible for me for ANY day, but you would have to contact me because my schedule here is quite weird.

I'm looking for weekly or bi weekly. Monthly is ok, but bi-weekly is better than monthly. Looking for long term.

I can do voice and cam! But, keep in mind that I may have to use a VPN, so my connection may be kinda crappy sometimes.

I am most familiar with DnD5e these days. I haven't played 3e for a very long time, and Pathfinder is kinda similar, but I can relearn those if need be. I don't have any rulebooks, unfortunately.

Play style, I'm open for pretty much anything. I do lean towards RP and story based, but simply having fun and rolling dice is good too. I've never done an "in-char" only game, so might be interested in trying that.

I typically play magic users and melee types. In China, I'm a dwarf sorcerer who just happens to have very low dex in my current group. So I might lean towards a melee type in my first game here.

Thank you! I hope to find new friends here.

damned
October 1st, 2018, 22:31
Have a look at the games running at FG Con 13.
There are plenty of 5E, Savage Worlds and Pathfinder games running.
Playing Con games allows you to meet other GMs and Players which can lead to further game opportunities.
https://www.fg-con.com/events

nasarow
October 3rd, 2018, 01:48
Thank you, I'll check it out