PDA

View Full Version : Investigators Handbook artwork in TOKENS FOLDER!!

Captcorajus
October 1st, 2018, 07:21
so, for some reason all the images for the investigator's handbook are showing up in the tokens bag instead of the images tab. Anyone else experiencing this strangeness?

Is it possible someone could fix this with an update?

Trenloe
October 1st, 2018, 07:24
Weird. Looks like it's the same for the "Call of Cthulhu 7e" and "Call of Cthulhu 7e Pulp Cthulhu" modules too.

Valyar
October 1st, 2018, 11:18
Same story.

damned
October 1st, 2018, 11:57
Yeah... some form of madness seems to have infected CoC recently...
Investigating...

Captcorajus
October 1st, 2018, 14:30
Yeah... some form of madness seems to have infected CoC recently...
Investigating...

Be careful out there.

KillerRabbit
October 1st, 2018, 17:21
Be sure to point out to us all the madness you have seen in there, so we can all enjoy our sanity roll

ddavison
October 1st, 2018, 17:44
That's not good. I'll bubble this up to James to track down. I did see a recent update on CoC that seemed unplanned. It looks like we might want to roll that back.

lokiare
October 1st, 2018, 17:50
I've reverted to the previous version. Let me know if there are still problems after you run a Fantasy Grounds update and revert the Call of Cthulhu 7E ruleset modules and the Pulp modules.

Captcorajus
October 1st, 2018, 22:15
I've reverted to the previous version. Let me know if there are still problems after you run a Fantasy Grounds update and revert the Call of Cthulhu 7E ruleset modules and the Pulp modules.

Not exactly sure how to revert to a previous version of a specific rules set, could you possibly tell me how? Thanks

Trenloe
October 1st, 2018, 22:17
Not exactly sure how to revert to a previous version of a specific rules set, could you possibly tell me how? Thanks
Run an update. Then revert the modules (not the ruleset) - go to the module activation screen, open the modules and then right-click on the module thumbnail image - if you have a "revert" open, select it to reset the module to the latest data. If there is no revert icon when the module is open, then you have the latest data already.

Mortar
October 1st, 2018, 22:20
edit --- Ninja'd by the Trenloe.

Captcorajus
October 1st, 2018, 23:13
Run an update. Then revert the modules (not the ruleset) - go to the module activation screen, open the modules and then right-click on the module thumbnail image - if you have a "revert" open, select it to reset the module to the latest data. If there is no revert icon when the module is open, then you have the latest data already.

I don't get a revert option and all my images are still in my tokens folder. :(

Trenloe
October 2nd, 2018, 10:00
Yeah, I've just ran an update and the only package that updated was Pulp Cthulhu. The other 7e modules didn't update and still have the images in the tokens directory within the module.

lokiare
October 2nd, 2018, 14:26
This should be fixed with today's update. Look for the Tuesday Update post to know when it goes through.

lokiare
October 2nd, 2018, 17:48
This has gone through in the Tuesday Update, unfortunately you may have to delete your campaign's cache in order to remove the images from the tokens folder. Reverting the modules may not be enough.

Captcorajus
October 3rd, 2018, 01:01
Well, the good news is that the images are out of my tokens folder. Bad news is I have no images at all in my images folder. :(

lokiare
October 3rd, 2018, 14:52
These products have been pushed to TEST with fixes. Check them out and if they no longer have issues after reverting and clearing campaign cache, let us know and we'll push a hotfix on Thursday 10/4/2018.

lokiare
October 3rd, 2018, 16:23
We've gone ahead and pushed these fixes to the LIVE channel as they appear to work. You may have to go into "%AppData%\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns" and into your campaign folder, delete all of the session.xml files. Then go into the moduledb folder and delete the three offending module files (all .xml). This should fix the problem.

Captcorajus
October 3rd, 2018, 17:42
We've gone ahead and pushed these fixes to the LIVE channel as they appear to work. You may have to go into "%AppData%\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns" and into your campaign folder, delete all of the session.xml files. Then go into the moduledb folder and delete the three offending module files (all .xml). This should fix the problem.

Still no images for me. What module files am I suppose to delete? I don't want to mess anything up.

damned
October 3rd, 2018, 20:41
I dont believe images will be in images.
Images for these core CoC reference products never did show in images.
In the near future I will update the reference manual in a way that will allow the images to be more accessible and will update here.

Captcorajus
October 4th, 2018, 06:09
Meh, the images are still in my tokens folder. Very frustrating

damned
October 4th, 2018, 06:37
Meh, the images are still in my tokens folder. Very frustrating

They have always been there.
And they have never been in the images folder.
That is how reference manuals always worked.

There is a new format for reference manuals available and I will get them updated soon.