PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Australian players for DnD 5E long term game

BluePhoenix
October 1st, 2018, 05:40
Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time, 10+ GMT.
Will start at Monday and Wednesday Midday AEST which is Sunday and Tuesday 7PM PST/10PM EST respectively.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays starting at 12PM playing for roughly 5 hours.
Term: Long term.
Voice: Am able to voice chat but prefer text chat as I suck at doing different voices.
Game System: D&D 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Almost none.
I have the ultimate edition so if you have the demo version you can join the game.

Hey guys,

Super new to fantasy grounds and DnD. I have been a GM for a year now using a system called fabletop but now I want to expand and decided to come here.
I have never played the tabletop version of any of the DnD rpgs and I'm incredibly new to fantasy grounds, I'm reading the manual and the rules for DnD 5E as we speak.
So I am looking for people that would be interested in joining me for future games on a homebrew world I have been working on for a while, while also being patient with me while I learn DnD and fantasy grounds.
The times I am thinking of playing would be Mondays and Wednesdays starting 12 PM on AEST so that is 10+ GMT or Brisbane time, for about 5 hours each session. (this is all subject to change depending on when the majority of players are able to play)
My schedule at work changes temporarily on occasion so sometimes I might have to cancel a session but this is the gist of it.

Please let me know if you are an Australian player willing to join or if you are from anywhere else in the world and able to join around those times.

Feel free to post any questions or concerns here or PM me.

damned
October 1st, 2018, 08:08
hey BluePhoenix

If you convert your times to EST, PST, UTC, CET and post them you will get a better response. Those times fit pretty well in the US.
Also you will probably find advertising it as 2 different games - one Monday and one Wednesday will open you up to more players too.

BluePhoenix
October 1st, 2018, 08:22
Thanks damned, will edit my post with those time zones.

Atua
October 1st, 2018, 08:36
BluePhoenix, if you haven't already, you might want to check out The Filthy Pig Discord Server for players in the Oceania region (although as Damned has said, your times line up really well for West Coast US). If you want help with both FG and 5e you can also swing by the FGC discord server, where people are eager to help out with using the system (me included ;-) ).

BluePhoenix
October 1st, 2018, 08:57
Thanks for letting me know.

LyonArd
October 13th, 2018, 05:28
Hello Phoenix, I would love to play D&D 5e with you. I am from Australia in QLD close to Brisbane. If your still accepting players that is

BluePhoenix
October 13th, 2018, 09:53
Awesome, yeah I'm still accepting players. PM me your details for discord if you have it so I can add you there.

LyonArd
October 20th, 2018, 02:17
Sorry BluePhoenix, sorry i am unable to play