PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player LF Weekendnight game Fri, Sat PDT Prefer 5e

Pinholindo
September 30th, 2018, 02:27
Fantasy Grounds License:Standard
Time Zone:Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Availability:I'm available mostly around weekends. so Friday 1:00pm-12:00am, Saturday 12:00pm-12:00am, Sunday 12:00pm-9:00pm.
TermI'm okay with anything on a biweekly to monthly basis at the moment, so long as game sessions take at least 2 hours and at most 4 hours for long term or moduels. maybe 2 to 8 hours for a one shot
Voice:The only voice chat program I use anymore is Discord

Game System Preference & Experience:I'm mostly interested in D&D 5e as it's the system I have the most experience with (As in it's the only system I have played and own some PDF materials for), I'd be somewhat interested in Pathfinder although I have 0 experience with it and no materials for it, I'd also be interested in playing Call of Cthulhu for a one shot (preferably where everyone dies) although again I have no experience with it nor any materials for it.
Fantasy Grounds Experience:I'm a first time user, although I've been playing around with the UI and systems in a test campaign, I've also watched a couple videos on how the system works. I'm a believer in figuring out everything as I go.

Preffered Character Type:I'm kinda an idiot and made a character concept that I loved without having a game to go along with it. They're a Smoke Genasi (Something that used to exist in 3.5) who lived in Sigil as a courier of sorts until they intentionally stranded themselves to a prime material plane (Or wherever the campaign is set) through a one way portal after attracting the attention of an individual whose attention you wouldn't want. Their goal with adventuring is to find another portal back to Sigil since the heat has probably blown over by the time they've been stranded. I really just want to play a rogue since I've already played a Sorcerer for my first character so I wanted to do a different class that has more utility functions over combat stuff.
About Me:I'm Socially Awkward, I like a game that has a healthy mix of combat and roleplay, I'm totally fine with out of character joking, the only thing I don't want to hear on the table is real world politics, I can't think of much else to say.

Pinholindo
September 30th, 2018, 05:44
Something I probably should of said in the initial post. but anybody interested in the stat block and features of the Smoke Genasi, along with any who have a game they're hosting that I could fit in should DM me or simply reply to the thread with whatever questions they have