PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon,Tue, Wed or Thurs EST US, prefer 5E

Ravonaf
September 29th, 2018, 14:20
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: EST USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm available Mon, Tues, Wed, & Thurs anytime after 7 PM EST.
Term: Looking for long Term game.
Voice: Discord, but willing to use any service.

Game System Preferred: Looking for a 5E game.
Game System Experience: I've been playing RPG's for over 25 years. I've played and DM'd a multitude of different game systems. Everything from WEG Star Wars D6, Star Trek, Legend of the 5 Rings, Various versions of D&D, and many more. My last D&D experience was 3.5 around 10 years ago.
Fantasy Ground Experience: New to Fantasy Grounds. I've been watching FG tutorials online and learning the system over the last month or so. I'm also new to playing online with any system.

Character Type Preferred: I will play any character really. I love to roleplay. Whatever the group needs.
About me: I'm an experienced gamer in my late 40's. I've been playing tabletop RPGs since the early 90's. I believe roleplaying is about having fun and getting into the head of your character. It's about making the experience fun for everyone. I hope to eventually transition to DM'ing a game in Fantasy Grounds after I've learned the system and can contribute to the community.