PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Curse of Strahd (5e) - Saturday UTC 14:00

Durzo
September 28th, 2018, 06:34
Under raging storm clouds, a lone figure stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. The vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stares down a sheer cliff at the village below. A cold, bitter wind spins dead leaves about him, billowing his cape in the darkness.

Lightning splits the clouds overhead, casting stark white light across him. Strahd turns to the sky, revealing the angular muscles of his face and hands. He has a look of power—and of madness. His once handsome face is contorted by a tragedy darker than the night itself.

Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The winds howling increases as Strahd turns his gaze back to the village. Far below, yet not beyond his ken, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd’s face forms a twisted smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they have come all according to his plan. He, the master of Ravenloft, will attend to them.

Another lightning flash rips through the darkness, its thunder echoing through the castle is towers. But Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind—or perhaps a lone wolf—fills the midnight air. The master of Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.

FG License: Host has Ultimate Licence
Duration: Long term (until completion) ~3 sessions a month
Timezone: saturday UTC 14:00 - Planned start 6.october (3-4 hours sessions)
Players: 3-5 players
Voice: Discord
Game System: D&D 5e - Point buy or standard array
Level: Start at Lvl 1, we’ll be using milestone leveling.
Mix: 60R 40C (the module is roleplay heavy by nature)
Character Alignment: No slaughtering of innocent children.
Race: Official release WotC material, no lvl 1 flying.
Classes: Official release WotC material
Discord Name: Durzo#2537

Other: Curse of Strahd is a dark themed module, step careful and be sure not to anger an apex predator, you sure won’t be on the top of the food chain, as you explore a world starved of luxury resources and happiness.

Edit:
We are currently closed, as all slots has been filled.
Timezones can be a bitch, should there be a mess up or there or by any other reason be needing a player, I’ll be looking at this post for recruitment.

I wish you all luck, may you always roll 20s

Rilljin
September 28th, 2018, 08:48
Hello, I would be interested in playing. I sent you a message on Discord.

Stuggesjoerd
September 28th, 2018, 11:28
I would love to join. As this is one of the most recommended adventures there is.
If by any chance it can change to a bit earlier for the first session that would be splendid.
For all other weeks 1400 utc would never be a problem.

In that evening I am going to a big dancefestival :( (I just booked the tickets)

If by any chance this does not pose a problem I would be happy to join.

Durzo
September 29th, 2018, 03:35
Thanks for all the responses, I wish we could take everyone.
All 5 slots has been filled in less than 24h.