PDA

View Full Version : Connection Issues

Nunspa
September 27th, 2018, 05:27
Hi everyone

for months I have been using the ultimate licence on my windows surface pro to connect to a free version I run on my game table mini PC (HDMI Stick PC running windows 10)

today I get it all started up, install windows updates, update both versions of my Fantasy Grounds and repurchase ultimate licence.

When I attempt to connect to my ultimate licence from my game table I get "ERROR: the target host is running an unauthorized copy"

On my Surface I see 'gametable' connection lost, waiting for reconnect ' followed by 'gametable' disconnect

I run a connection test on my surface and get a Failure.

I turn off both firewalls... no luck

help

LordEntrails
September 27th, 2018, 06:11
Remove the license key from your game table and run an update (note this will remove access to your DLC on the game talbe). FG is detecting that you are trying to connect to a host and you are both using the same license. You can access your DLC from your game table while connected to your host.

Nunspa
September 27th, 2018, 14:24
'gameable' is set up as a free license, aka, no account name.

The only copy I have with a license is on my surface which has an ultimate license.

Trenloe
September 27th, 2018, 14:28
Does gametable have an Internet connection when it connects to the ultimate license?

Does your ultimate install show v3.6.6 ULTIMATE in the top right hand corner of start screen?

Is your ultimate license a one off purchase or a subscription?

Nunspa
September 29th, 2018, 04:46
Does gametable have an Internet connection when it connects to the ultimate license?

Yes, it has an internet connection

Does your ultimate install show v3.6.6 ULTIMATE in the top right hand corner of start screen?

'Gametable' shows v3.3.6FREE
Surface shows v3.3.6ULTIMATE

Is your ultimate license a one off purchase or a subscription?

Subscription

Trenloe
September 29th, 2018, 05:34
Subscription
Check with PayPal that your subscription is still valid. If there are any issues with PayPal they immediately inform SmiteWorks that the subscription has been cancelled - even if there is time to run on your subscription.

Maybe also email [email protected] - they can check if there are any issues with your license key.