PDA

View Full Version : LFG - New aus player with flexible schedule. Looking for a DnD5e campaign or one-shot

Moe
September 27th, 2018, 04:26
FG License: Standard subscription
Time Zone: AEST (+10GMT) (australia)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: flexible on all of these would prefer afternoons in Australia which is usually evening in US.
Term: open to both campaigns and one-shots
Voice: discord, skype, teamspeak, can download any other programs as required.

Game System Preferred: DnD 5e
Game System Experience: New but knowledgeable on how the game goes.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Completely new to the software but I don't see myself having an issue with it.

Character Type Preferred: Open to anything but will most likely favour a fighter type class.
About me:

Hi, I started watching critical role about a month ago as my way of checking out what DnD actually is and immediately recognized how awesome it all is. I have played once at my local game store and am planning to dungeon master my own home game with newbie-friends later in the year. Although im pretty new to this I feel I have a good grasp on it and have read a fair bit of the players handbook. Im Australian so im in an a bit of an awkward timezone but I am also an unemployed uni student with most of my classes being done by distance so I have a very open schedule.

Looking for a 5e DnD campaign or one-shot. I lean more to the puzzle solving / fighting /exploration side of things over role playing but am keen and willing to join along with however the game is run.

Atua
September 27th, 2018, 13:02
Moe, there is a great little discord channel called The Filthy Pig that covers Fantasy Grounds games in your timezone (GMT +8 to GMT+12), you should check them out.