PDA

View Full Version : LFP: 1 Player for 5E Dragon Hesit into Dungeon of the Mad Mage

Desmodaeus
September 23rd, 2018, 23:29
What: Long-term campaign starting at level 1 with Dragon Heist and and going to level 20+ with Dungeon of the Mad Mage. We have played only 1 session and everyone is still level 1. There are some houserules involved, but I will send a link to my website where these can be found. I make use of mature themes in my games and sex, violence and strong language will happen from time to time. Anything involving sex is usually glossed over for obvious reasons. Game vibe mostly leans toward serious with a healthy dose of joking around sprinkled in.

When: Every other Saturday CST from 3PM - 12AM or whenever we feel like stopping. (Yes we play very long sessions 8+ hours) Next session is September 29th.

Who: Myself (DM) and three players. We range from late-twenties to mid-thirties. Any age of 18+ is welcome. We currently have a Bard, Ranger and Druid.

Why: Because slaying dragons is life.

Stuff: You will require an FG license of some sort to connect. I do not have an Ultimate License. You will also need a good headset and high speed internet connection.

j624
September 23rd, 2018, 23:33
I'm be interested in joining.

Desmodaeus
September 23rd, 2018, 23:38
I'll PM you.

Desmodaeus
September 24th, 2018, 00:04
Slot remains open. If this changes, I will update the thread. Thanks.

Leftropolis
September 24th, 2018, 00:35
I would be interested in playing.

Desmodaeus
September 24th, 2018, 01:26
Cool. I will get back to you tomorrow unless you happen to be up late tonight. Let me know. Thanks.

Quarterpound
September 24th, 2018, 06:11
Hey! Definitely interested in being considered, though I would not be able to make the first session into a couple hours in (which may, understandably, make me an undesirable). Happy to answer any questions about my experience or expectations!

IamJustBonkers
September 24th, 2018, 06:54
This seem like a great time, if you still have any room i'd really like to join in if not keep a pin in my name for next time, thanks for your time bro!

Desmodaeus
September 24th, 2018, 07:01
Thanks guys for all the interest! At this time I am going to have to see how things work out with the people I have gotten in contact with. If anything changes though, I will PM those who were interested.