PDA

View Full Version : RPGA Living Greyhawk Schedule

Ganadai
June 22nd, 2006, 08:15
If you are signed up for the Living Greyhawk game, and can't play on Saturdays, please vote on what other weekday(s) you could play here.

Another, possibly more viable, option has come to my attention. Instead of dividing the group into two separate days, we could just run two groups at the same time on Tuesday. Would this be a better alternative?

kalmarjan
June 22nd, 2006, 13:34
I can play on wednesday, but I will not arrive home until 9:00 PM EST. (Or 7:00 PM in Pacific Time)

Sandeman

rabbit
June 22nd, 2006, 14:58
What happened to tuesdays>? I thought this whole thing was built around Tuesdays?

Craw
June 22nd, 2006, 17:43
Tuesdays are pretty much it for me.

Ganadai
June 22nd, 2006, 17:57
What happened to tuesdays>? I thought this whole thing was built around Tuesdays?

Don't fret rabbit, Tuesdays are still there. The reason behind this is that we have 8-10 people interested in playing on Tuesdays, but RPGA will only allow groups of 4-6. In which case, we need to divide the 8-10 people into two groups of 4-5 people. Also, if someone is unable to attend one session, instead of missing the adventure, they will have a chance to attend one the other sessions.

There are several people who have offered to help DM, so another option might be running two groups at the same time on Tuesday.

wavecutter
July 4th, 2006, 18:43
I'm game for any weekday slot really.

FiveSola
July 4th, 2006, 21:42
I like the Friday best since I am off saturdays. 8pm EST (6PDT) is ok start time any day but my concern is quiting time. I get up at 430 to 5am EST for work. I figure 4 hours is a reasonable estimate of gaming time (might be longer) and that puts me in bed at midnight. 4 to 5hrs sleep for work does not a happy camper make. :-D

I can still play the Sat 2pm EST if the Friday doesn't take. Not my favorite slot but will work if the only option :-)

I just want to game. LOL

Ganadai
July 5th, 2006, 05:21
I like the Friday best since I am off saturdays. 8pm EST (6PDT) is ok start time any day but my concern is quiting time. I get up at 430 to 5am EST for work. I figure 4 hours is a reasonable estimate of gaming time (might be longer) and that puts me in bed at midnight. 4 to 5hrs sleep for work does not a happy camper make. :-D

I can still play the Sat 2pm EST if the Friday doesn't take. Not my favorite slot but will work if the only option :-)

I just want to game. LOL

Since there are not at least four people available to play on any day other than Tuesdays and Sturdays, I have decided instead to run two groups at the same time with the help of Tribble, Kalan and netminder69. So, in the event that we have 8-12 people show up for a game, the game will be split into two groups of 4-6. Hopefully we never have exactly 7 people show up.

Kalan
July 5th, 2006, 13:20
Since there are not at least four people available to play on any day other than Tuesdays and Sturdays, I have decided instead to run two groups at the same time with the help of Tribble, Kalan and netminder69. So, in the event that we have 8-12 people show up for a game, the game will be split into two groups of 4-6. Hopefully we never have exactly 7 people show up.

Just a note with regards to me - I can only run games Fridays (evenings after 8pm EDT), Saturday (All Day), Sunday (All Day up to about 6pm EDT). I'm also in the process of finalizing some external resources (which I hope to work on some this weekend) for Online Living play :)

Kalan
July 14th, 2006, 16:05
Hey gang!

Just to let everyone know that I'm more or less back, and ready to run some RPGA games.

Preferably I'd be running APL 2-6ish, and would be starting with whichever COR mods people have yet to play. That said, I'd also like to get in on any games that fit the schedule

My available times are Fridays (Until end of August) from about 1800-whenever, Saturdays (Anytime after 1200), and Sundays (from 1200 to 1800 - this is tentative...awaiting word on a campaign I'm involved in). I live in the Toronto area, so that puts me in GMT-5.

Post here if you're interested, or feel free to PM me :)

Peace all :D

netminder69
July 14th, 2006, 18:24
Always interested, time is a bit iffy though... :) Isn't it always? Have a non-gaming wife to keep happy... :P I need all the year 6 COR mods released except Riders of the Grave and Barbarous Coast. I need to pick the Bright Sands series up when it hits Phantoms of the Bright Sands.