PDA

View Full Version : LFG, 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon Tue Wed Thurs EST 5E

dvance85
September 23rd, 2018, 00:27
FG License:Demo, but plan to purchase standard license soon.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Weekly or Bi-Weekly with start times around 8 to 9pm EST and running to around midnight.
Term: Looking for a long term campaign.
Voice: Whatever the group will use.
Game System Preferred: D&D 5e, prefer to play Dragon Heist but I am open to anything.
Game System Experience: Year and half.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to FG, but have taken a few classes on FGC and watched numerous tutorials to where i feel comfortable with the software. I am a quick learner.
Character Type Preferred: Cleric class is probably my favorite at the moment but have interest in playing any class the group might need.
About Me: I have 20 years of experience for tabletop RPG's started with 2e and then a bunch of homebrew world/system and then to 3.5, Pathfinder, Vampire, Star Wars D20, Star Wars FFG and 5e. Even the the game is pay to play I am open to that as i understand the costs to purchase adventure modules and game prep. Any questions please direct message me.

tpkhappens
September 23rd, 2018, 00:54
If you find a game on a Wed, or Thursday...

Natural avoidance to chaotic stupid alignment.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?45636-FG-1-Player-LF-Weeknight-Game-Wed-Thurs-or-Fri-EST-US-Time-Zone-prefer-5E