PDA

View Full Version : Barbarians of Lemuria pre-gen's errors

ProfDogg
September 22nd, 2018, 14:50
I was re-loading my old BoL campaign to possibly do a one-shot and I received the following errors when I loaded the pre-gens:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor.lua"]:21: attempt to call field 'startsWith' (a nil value)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (normaldamagedice) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)
Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (normaldamagedice) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)

I've got CoreRPG v 3.3.6A nd BoL v 1.1.12.

I don't know if it disrupts any actual function because I can close out the error screens and go on.

Trenloe
September 22nd, 2018, 15:36
Moved the thread to the house of healing.

You don't need to worry about Ruleset Warning messages, but errors should be investigated.

Hopefully one of the devs involved will pick this up soon...

damned
September 22nd, 2018, 16:47
Hi - will have to have a look at it. It may take a little while but will get to it as soon as I can.

ProfDogg
September 22nd, 2018, 17:45
No rush on my part, Damned... Eventually I want to come back to it but I'm going to do a Savage Worlds one-shot this week.

ErzdrakonMomo
September 24th, 2018, 14:45
Same problem here. Just bought the ruleset today and were a little bit angered because it's broken. But I see you were only just informed, so I will be waiting patiently. :)

Bidmaron
September 24th, 2018, 14:49
Welcome to the boards, ErzdrakonMomo! Sorry it is on such a bad start.

ErzdrakonMomo
September 27th, 2018, 11:39
Ah, it isn't that bad. The problem is known and damned seems to handle his rulesets very professional. So all is going fine and I'm going on to use MoreCore for the moment. :)

Hlynrian
October 4th, 2018, 02:39
Also bought rule set today and received the same script error in the console: string "scripts/manager_actor.lua 21 attempt to call field 'starswith' ( a nil value ). This happens when I click the green plus arrow to add a new character and also when you try to add a new NPC.

Best Regards,
Jerry

damned
October 4th, 2018, 05:41
A fix has been pushed up to SmiteWorks. It will hopefully arrive to you in the next couple of days.

ErzdrakonMomo
October 21st, 2018, 12:59
Hmmm... there still seems to be another error when you drag and drop a character to the combattracker. I don't know if it's just a message or so, but it's quite disturbing.

Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (active) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (token) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (tokenvis) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (link) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(activateactive) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(activateactive) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (friendfoe) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(arcane) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(arcane) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(hero) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(hero) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(hp) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(hp) anchoring to an undefined control (rightanchor) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control (activeicon) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control (activeicon) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(sub_active) anchoring to an undefined control (active_spacer_top) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control (frame_active) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control (target_summary) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control (effect_summary) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:47: attempt to index global 'nonid_name' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_token.lua"]:80: attempt to index field 'tokenscale' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:168: attempt to index global 'activatetargeting' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:125: attempt to index global 'nonid_name' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:47: attempt to index global 'nonid_name' (a nil value)
Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (active) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (token) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (tokenvis) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (link) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (friendfoe) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(sub_active) anchoring to an undefined control (active_spacer_top) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control (frame_active) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control (target_summary) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)
Ruleset Error: window: Control (effect_summary) anchoring to uncalculated control (name) in windowclass (ct_entry)

damned
October 21st, 2018, 13:17
What versions does your chat window show for BoL and CoreRPG?
My version does not do this.

Moon Wizard
October 21st, 2018, 17:53
Also, are you running any extensions in your campaign? (You can review from the list on the FG launch screen after selecting your campaign before hitting Start.)

Regards,
JPG

Claybor
October 23rd, 2018, 18:31
Hopefully we hear a little more about this. I am considering purchasing this in the near future.

damned
October 23rd, 2018, 23:38
Hmmm... there still seems to be another error when you drag and drop a character to the combattracker. I don't know if it's just a message or so, but it's quite disturbing.

Hey ErzdrakonMomo can you let us know what versions of CoreRPG and BoL you are running (from the chat window) and if you are still seeing the issue?