PDA

View Full Version : FG at Conventions

Snikle
June 21st, 2006, 21:05
I am curious if the boys behind FG are attending any conventions in the near future, I believe there is a big one coming up in Denver soon, forget the name now (anyone been?).

richvalle
June 21st, 2006, 21:55
They were at the last Gencon and I'd think they will be at Gencon this year as well in August.

Still sharing a booth with CodeMonkeys?

I, alas, will not be at Gencon this year (again). If FG is there I'll send my friends around to spy what is up. I bet they have at least a demo of the 2.0 version by then.

Thore_Ironrock
June 21st, 2006, 22:54
They were at the last Gencon and I'd think they will be at Gencon this year as well in August.

Still sharing a booth with CodeMonkeys?

I, alas, will not be at Gencon this year (again). If FG is there I'll send my friends around to spy what is up. I bet they have at least a demo of the 2.0 version by then.

CMP and SW will indeed be at Gen Con this year, as will Digital Adventures. CMP will have my products for sale, and I'll be helping out Ville and Tero with the masses all wanted to learn how to play FG. ;)

If you're at the show this year, please stop and say hello.

Thore_Ironrock
June 21st, 2006, 22:57
I am curious if the boys behind FG are attending any conventions in the near future, I believe there is a big one coming up in Denver soon, forget the name now (anyone been?).

Remember that Ville and Tero are from Finland, and I believe they will only be attending Gen Con this year.

tdwyer11b
June 22nd, 2006, 06:10
Hey Snikle, if you find out if there's gonna be a con here in CO, lemme know, I wouldn't mind attending since I can't go to the next GenCon.