PDA

View Full Version : LFG Wed or Thurs Night 20:00 or later... 1 Player, New to FG

ZanyZane
September 20th, 2018, 22:54
Greetings,

I'm Zane.

Time zone: I am in EST (Va)

Number of Players: Myself

Time of Day Available: 20:00 or later (Wed or Thurs)

Fantasy Grounds License: When I find a group, I will purchase the License.

Term of game play: Would prefer more of a campaign setting, but since I'm new to FG I would go for a "module" style game to learn the system.

Voice/Visual: Well I do have Discord, but no camera.

Game System Preferred: I prefer D&D 5th ed. although I've never played 5th ed. :D

Game System Experience: I use to play the original D&D, then AD&D 1st ed (mainly Greyhawk)... ummm… years ago?? LOL :D

Fantasy Grounds Experience: None

Character Type Preferred: Dwarven style, Fighter, Cleric, Paladins is what I prefer. But I do like Mages as well, maybe Human or Elven.

About Yourself: I'm fairly old and use to enjoy hanging out playing around the table back in my AF days. It was fun, but to be honest where I live it's hard to find a comic shop, much less a D&D group. I don't have a clue about FG, but it sounds
very interesting and I don't even have to leave the house. I've played Bard's Tale series (original), most of the Gold Box AD&D games, BG, Ultima, Wizardry, UO and WoW of course, ESO, GW2, Rift and maybe a few others. But I still miss hanging out
with the guys playing AD&D at the table.

Thanks,

Zane

ZanyZane
September 24th, 2018, 16:59
Well it seems it's harder to find a group than I had originally thought. At least the new Pathfinder CRPG comes out tomorrow, so I'll get into that I suppose.

Thanks,

Zane