PDA

View Full Version : FG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Wed Thurs or Fri EST US Time Zone prefer 5E

tpkhappens
September 20th, 2018, 17:53
FG License: have standard license, have standard source books for 5e.
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wed, Thurs or Fri, after 6PM, start before 11PM
Term: campaign would be great
Voice: Discord/google hangouts or whatever the cool kids use these days

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E,
Game System Experience: I've watched way more DnD than I have played. Trying to fix that. Have DM'd a few sessions
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I can google and search the forums as good as the next guy

Character Type Preferred: Flexible. Would like to play either Gnome Wizard, or Halfling Bard. Generally Lawful-Good but not in a devout holy-rolling Paladin crusader kinda way.

About me:

Once voted least likely to choose monk and variant human when having to re-roll after character death.
I tried playing a dwarf once with a Scottish accent, but I took an arrow to the knee and was no longer able to carry on as an adventurer.
Not a rules lawyer or min/max type as I don't spend enough time reading the core rules books
I hate when a session gets into a town and someone wants to go shopping for basic consumables.
Have family with small younger child so there is always a chance you end up hearing about Danielle Tiger or Doc McStuffins over voice as I go AFK to get them back to bed
Outside of lost mines of Phandelver I have zero knowledge of other published 5thEd adventures
I try to mix things up when making a new character but most of them always have a hard time avoiding sarcasm

tpkhappens
September 21st, 2018, 13:45
Proposed character that was here is going to go to an adventure's league game.