PDA

View Full Version : SFS FG Con 13 Saturday 13th 7 AM GMT Scenario Subtier 1-2 Poll

stephan_
September 20th, 2018, 12:52
Poll to determine one of the scenarios for FG Con.

Times might be adjusted if there is not enough interest.

Technical details: We will use Fantasy Grounds (GM has Ultimate) and Discord (though that probably means no GM sounds).

The Solar Sortie

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4.

When Historia-7, the leader of the Dataphiles faction, uncovers the first hints of a conspiracy operating against the Starfinder Society, the PCs must assist her in uncovering the truth. Sent to a corporate space station orbiting the Pact Worlds' sun, the PCs must earn favor with the hedonist son of a corporate CEO to gain access to the confidential files Historia-7 needs. However, the PCs are stuck in the middle when this corrupt dilettante's proclivities and shady associations emerge to thwart the Starfinders' covert infiltration.

Content in The Solar Sortie also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Dataphiles faction.

Written by Jenny Jarzabski Cary

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Dataphiles), Starship

Live Exploration Extreme!

Although the Society was unaware of what existed within the false moon Salvation's End when it obtained exploration rights, Starfinders have since identified a vast, uncharted megacomplex within. The Society's ready to launch its first major expedition into the interior, yet there is one slight complication: in order to fund its initial survey missions, the Society accepted a grant that requires this first mission be televised by an Eoxian reality show. What is already be a momentous mission for the Society is only exacerbated by the mandatory presence of an unliving camera crew—not to mention the interference of the live studio audience in orbit! Can the PCs uncover the secrets of Salvation's End while upholding the Society's publicity deal (perhaps becoming celebrities in the process)?

Content in Live Exploration Extreme! is a continuation of the Starfinder Society special, Starfinder Society #1–00: Claim to Salvation.

Written by John Compton

The Blackmoon Survey

Eox's Blackmoon region contains countless forgotten Eoxian ruins, leftovers from an apocalyptic assault on the planet. Few are allowed to dig up these sites, yet the Starfinder Society and undead bone sages maintain a joint academic venture known as the Blackmoon Excavation. When Starfinder archaeologists and undead workers begin disappearing from the site the Society sends in a team of agents to uncover why—a secret that resides in the nearby ruins!

Written by Jesse Benner

Scenario Tags: None

The Protectorate Petition

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

The alien copaxis have long inhabited their world in Near Space but only recently petitioned the Pact Wolds for protectorate status. Sent as part of a delegation to review the petition's virtues and validity, the PCs must explore the ancient copaxi ruins and learn about this applicant species' history. Will the PCs decide to vouch for the copaxis, or will the PCs discover something that casts the copaxis' petition into doubt?

Written by Mike Kimmel

Scenario Tags: None

carlmund
September 24th, 2018, 02:34
Hi,
I would like to vote for The Blackmoon Survey please, but happy to fit in wherever as I have done none of these.

stephan_
September 24th, 2018, 08:26
Alright, thanks. :)

The Blackmoon Survey does seem like the most likely result at the moment.

Malkavian_Andi
September 24th, 2018, 16:44
I voted for Blackmoon Survey, but I'm equally interested in Protectorate Petition. I have already played the other two, but would be willing to spend a GM Nova Replay (especially for Live Exploration Extreme!. That's a fun scenario.)

stephan_
September 24th, 2018, 16:55
Noted. :) Unfortunately I forgot to enable the multiple answers option in this poll.

stephan_
September 28th, 2018, 18:22
#1-18: The Blackmoon Survey confirmed. (https://www.fg-con.com/events/starfinder-society-scenario-for-new-and-experienced-players-scenario-tbd-by-poll/)