PDA

View Full Version : FG-CON 13: Choose your own adventure!

Doswelk
September 18th, 2018, 15:06
So FG-Con is here again, at this time I do not know what I want to run, so why not tell me?

If have it (the setting) and is either in FG or does not need extra rules (e.g. Rifts that would require me to code stuff) and I can come up with an idea, I might run it :)

The votes are in:

Friday 20:00 BST

The Saxfordshire Gazette has been publishing excerpts from is expected to be a best seller, the novel is written in the form of a diary of a Catholic Priest Zachery Shaw and his involvement with a group calling themselves Rippers...

Book Here (https://www.fg-con.com/events/dark-times-in-saxfordshire/)

Saturday 14:00 BST

The Good, The Bad and The Seven, the Magnificent Seven ride again...

Book Here (https://www.fg-con.com/events/deadlands-a-savage-tale/)

Talyn
September 18th, 2018, 15:30
Just to be a shithead LOL my first vote will be Interface Zero for no other reason than you hate it! :)

I always love your Deadlands sessions so that gets my vote, obviously.

What else do you actually own that you want to run. (Wait wait... other than the one I know you're just dying to rub in my face!)

Doswelk
September 18th, 2018, 18:28
I'll run an IZ game right now....
world explodes everybody dies.
right I have now run an IZ game.... NEXT!

(Yes I know I already posted this on Discord, but I want to make it VERY CLEAR) :P

LordEntrails
September 18th, 2018, 19:03
Sci-Fi or cyperpunk? We never have enough of those :)

I'm playing in a Star Frontiers game right now and it's awesome. More people should player sci-fi :)

Skillkoil
September 18th, 2018, 20:11
I lurv Sci-Fi and Fantasy mixed. That is why I created my Nephilim Wars campaign. I get the best of both worlds. Anywho... I look forward to you running something super special for the CON! Congrats and Good Luck!

Talyn
September 18th, 2018, 20:32
I think the gang from Mystery, Inc. is due for another rambunctious investigation and munching cheeseburgers! :)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24665&stc=1&d=1537299113

Doswelk
September 19th, 2018, 06:47
Added Scooby Doo + Sci-Fi as options...

Seya
September 20th, 2018, 03:38
I loved playing in your deadlands games. I hope I will be able to make a game

Doswelk
September 20th, 2018, 10:36
At the current rate, it might have to be a Modern Horror Rippers adventure with Deadlands Arcane backgrounds!

damned
September 20th, 2018, 12:13
Its definitely looking like a horror theme....

Talyn
September 20th, 2018, 13:34
Rifts: Spirit West powered by Deadlands?

Mortar
September 20th, 2018, 14:12
I voted Other...just to say....ALL of them :D

Doswelk
September 21st, 2018, 14:51
Right so the winner is Deadlands, with Modern Horror and Rippers coming equal second...

Friday 20:00 BST

The Saxfordshire Gazette has been publishing excerpts from is expected to be a best seller, the novel is written in the form of a diary of a Catholic Priest Zachery Shaw and his involvement with a group calling themselves Rippers...

Saturday 14:00 BST

The Seven will ride again.... (once I write something)