PDA

View Full Version : Dragonlance Key of Destiny 5e

waylorn
September 17th, 2018, 20:53
im starting an age of mortals Dragonlance campaign The key of Destiny converted to 5e. I have 2 players and need 2 more.
I use discord to talk and hamachi to connect most of the time, if you like to text only then discord won't be needed.
this is a 50/50 rp and combat
game time will start 10-11pm est. I play for 2 hours maybe 3 if wanted by the players
days are yet to be determined it will be during the week not weekend but so far mon, tues,wed are the cays to choose from and maybe Thursday we will talk about it on discord if any of those are good.

RolePlay
September 17th, 2018, 23:14
Definitely still very interested!

waylorn
September 18th, 2018, 00:52
I thought I sent you a discord invite....ill send another tonight. sorry

Skillkoil
September 18th, 2018, 02:29
Good luck on your campaign waylorn! I love the Dragonlance setting! May Kinders bring you luck and Palladine light your path!

Corvus
September 18th, 2018, 16:58
As long as my work schedule does not mess things up I would be interested in giving Dragonlance another try, played in a 3.5 edition game that did not last long.

nasarow
October 3rd, 2018, 01:55
Hey guys, I just joined the game through the calendar. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, but have played DnD for a while. I DM occasionally too. Never played a dragon lance game though!

Dalantreal
October 3rd, 2018, 02:29
I am intrigued. If you're still looking for one, pm me.

Kmodark
December 20th, 2023, 21:08
im starting an age of mortals Dragonlance campaign The key of Destiny converted to 5e. I have 2 players and need 2 more.
I use discord to talk and hamachi to connect most of the time, if you like to text only then discord won't be needed.
this is a 50/50 rp and combat
game time will start 10-11pm est. I play for 2 hours maybe 3 if wanted by the players
days are yet to be determined it will be during the week not weekend but so far mon, tues,wed are the cays to choose from and maybe Thursday we will talk about it on discord if any of those are good.

Hi! do yo still got any documents on how did you manage a 5e conversion? Thanks!