PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Maps to different players

Drakard
June 20th, 2006, 01:34
I am trying to run a death match for some of my local buddies. I want to send each of them a map that only they can see. It is the same map but I've named it with their names so it is two different files. The features page says that you can share story pages and maps individually or to all players. I cannot get my full version to share to only one player. I have read the handbook and have checked the FAQ's and I did not locate the answer. Could you tell me how to show one map to one player and another map to another player without each other seeing it.

I have fog of war going on both maps and they have to find their way through this dugneon with random encounters and traps and magic loot. Also they get 3 characters in case a monster kills them. Death is final if a player kills them. Chests are set to individual alignments so 1 in 20 chests traps do not go off. You have to be the right alignment though. Have seperate voice chats going for each character too so they do not hear the audible info for each other. It's a hoot if we can get the map to work.

Cantstanzya
June 20th, 2006, 01:36
When you have the map list up drag the map to the player you want it to go to. To update the map, drag it to that player again.

Drakard
June 20th, 2006, 05:17
Thanks I'll give it a shot