PDA

View Full Version : Any way to prevent drones from getting xp? (And a question on credits)

SabreMoose
September 15th, 2018, 02:37
I've started gming the Dead Suns Adventure Path and one of my players has a stealth drone. We used the pc character sheet to build the drone and added them into the party list to track hp, etc. I noticed when i added the xp awards to the party and distributed it, the xp was split 5 ways instead of 4 (4pcs 1 drone). Is there a way to mark the drone to not recieve xp? Should i remove it from the party tracker or will that affect normal useage of the drone?

Additionally i found the credits parcel sends all money from an encounter to the first player on the party list. Is there a way/button to divide up credit loot evenly amongst players the same way xp gets split automatically?

Blacklamb
September 15th, 2018, 05:58
I only have the drone in the combat tracker and not the party sheet. It works fine that way.

Blacklamb
September 15th, 2018, 06:04
Also I have not seen the behavior of the credits splitting that way, though my players have not got credits since 1.12 so it may be a new bug.

damned
September 15th, 2018, 06:31
i wrote a small extension for 5e that works around this - Im sure it would be very easy to modify for SF
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?33812-Basic-XP-Party-Sheet-Extension&p=286770&viewfull=1#post286770