PDA

View Full Version : Starship token

KillerRabbit
September 14th, 2018, 15:56
So i made a starship token for my players and added the token to the sheet.
The portrait however is always the portrait of the pilot. Why?

I can't add the token to the map, nothing happens.
So i first have to drag the portrait to the encounter map, and than i can drag this to the space map, so I now have a floathing head in space...
How do i solve this, so my players can drag their ship around on the map?

Blacklamb
September 14th, 2018, 17:07
There is a known bug with the ship sheets where they use the same portrait as the players,so your ship is using whatever portrait is the player with the same internal ID. I have never had a problem dragging the token off the ship sheet directly onto the space map. On tip I have with making ship tokens since facing is very important I make my tokens with the ships clearly facing up so that when I rotate them the clearly point their facing. I have been tempted to add a marker on the edge to make it even more clear.

Jason_Sunday
May 25th, 2019, 05:49
There is a known bug with the ship sheets where they use the same portrait as the players,so your ship is using whatever portrait is the player with the same internal ID. I have never had a problem dragging the token off the ship sheet directly onto the space map. On tip I have with making ship tokens since facing is very important I make my tokens with the ships clearly facing up so that when I rotate them the clearly point their facing. I have been tempted to add a marker on the edge to make it even more clear.

I am experiencing this as well.