PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon Tue Thur or Fri EST US Time Zone 5E

Ruytoo
September 12th, 2018, 18:34
Hi all! I am trying to find a weekly group to play D&D 5e with. I am still fairly new to the game, only been playing a month, but I have a good feel for the rules now. In person games in my area are hard to come by I'm finding, pretty much only on Wednesdays and Saturdays at best. I play both of those days weekly but I am wanting to add a 3rd day a week to play. My schedule is pretty open except for work, would be able to play Mon, Tue, Thurs or Friday after 6pm EST (Friday would be the best for a later starting game). I like a mix of combat and roleplay (lean a little towards roleplay). I am new to Fantasy Grounds so I would need a brief tutorial (I work with computers all day so I'm sure I will pick it up fast). I have both a Mic and Camera as well if you use those. Are there any groups looking for a steady player?

thorun09
September 14th, 2018, 01:36
We are looking to add a player to a Thursday evening group. We play a few weeks each month. Depending on schedules. Currently we are in session 4, still level 1 of Dragon Queen 5 E. Time is Thursdays 6 EST to 10 EST. If your interested, get Discord, and private message me. Thank you.

Ruytoo
September 14th, 2018, 01:45
Ok thanks