PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on an idea for a new extension ...

TheoGeek
September 11th, 2018, 17:15
So, anybody got any ideas how to write an extension that would connect to bank accounts / paypal / bitcoin / etc, so that players can easily press a button and offer bribes to DMs?

Asking for a friend. :)

Skillkoil
September 11th, 2018, 17:21
haha asking for a friend.. You could do it without making an extension. Just use the chatbox. I guess you could create a "button" by editing the theme's xml that links to your accounts.

dulux-oz
September 11th, 2018, 17:45
Yeah, but what about the even more important Mars Bars - how do you get them to your GM for "favours"?

Skillkoil
September 11th, 2018, 17:47
Yeah, but what about the even more important Mars Bars - how do you get them to your GM for "favours"?

I can only be bribed with Caramel M&M's. Anything else is an insult to my integrity!

dulux-oz
September 11th, 2018, 17:52
I can only be bribed with Caramel M&M's. Anything else is an insult to my integrity!

I can't stand Caramel, and M&Ms are just inferior "Smarties" - just ask any Aussie. No, its either proper Mars Bars or Cadbury's Chocolate - or perhaps Honey Bourbon. :p

Zacchaeus
September 11th, 2018, 19:35
I only have two words, Fig Rolls.

LordEntrails
September 11th, 2018, 19:35
I can't stand Caramel, and M&Ms are just inferior "Smarties" - just ask any Aussie. No, its either proper Mars Bars or Cadbury's Chocolate - or perhaps Honey Bourbon. :p
Mars Bars? Really? Not Vegemite Lifesavers?

I don't know, is it depressing to know that about you or it is valuable information that I might put to my advantage? Such a conundrum!

Nylanfs
September 11th, 2018, 19:59
Amazon Wishlist link, just say'n...

Three of Swords
September 11th, 2018, 22:07
Amazon Wishlist link, just say'n...

lol! I never considered this! Hmm...

iotech
September 12th, 2018, 05:01
Vegemite Lifesavers?

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. That's on par with Marmite S'mores.

LordEntrails
September 12th, 2018, 06:02
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. That's on par with Marmite S'mores.
My job here is done :)

dulux-oz
September 12th, 2018, 08:40
Vegemite Lifesavers

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

They're actually a real thing - or, at least, they were :)