PDA

View Full Version : Website Store login

Jmroberson
September 9th, 2018, 23:18
Hi, I'm new here, but every time I click on the store the website logs me out. I sign back in and it takes me back to my personal area. :square: Literally just a big circle then commences.

damned
September 10th, 2018, 00:38
Hey there Jmroberson it is a setting within your browser.
It is not saving the session or cookie.
WHat happens if you try with a different browser?

Jmroberson
September 10th, 2018, 03:26
I tried edge chrome and explorer. It is pops up with the login icon in the top right corner but when I click on the drop down it says logout. If I click on logout it says "an error occurred"

Skillkoil
September 10th, 2018, 03:28
I use chrome and it doesn't show me logged in on fantasygrounds.com even If I go there from the forums. However, when I go to make a purchase on the store it always works perfectly. I think it is just a visual bug or something with the XML that doesn't show people logged in on the store. It has never stopped me from purchasing anything though.

ddavison
September 10th, 2018, 14:59
If you are on the forums and it shows your username, then you are logged in. The main menu doesn't change once your a logged in, so it will still show the Login menu even if you are logged in.

Skillkoil
September 10th, 2018, 15:03
That makes sense. I knew it was working fine when I make purchases. Thanks for clearing that up.