PDA

View Full Version : SFS #1-04: Cries From the Drift Sun September 16 @ 6 PM GMT

stephan_
September 9th, 2018, 22:30
Due to a request also a little bit later this week.

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

A missing Starfinder ship's distress signal would have gone unnoticed were it not for a passerby detecting it and selling the information to the Society. The PCs are to travel to the crippled starship, and once aboard, reach the bridge in order to piece together the tragic story of the vessel's lost crew. Only by unraveling the mysteries of the drifting starship can the PCs hope to uncover information critical to the Exo-Guardians future operations.

Content in Cries From the Drift also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Exo-Guardians faction.

Written by Joe Pasini.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Exo-Guardians), Starship

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and either Teamspeak or Discord (currently connection issues with Teamspeak).

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3187), stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Other notes:

To speed up the session, you might also want to discuss starship roles in advance.

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome.

stephan_
September 11th, 2018, 19:45
Five people interested so far.

stephan_
September 12th, 2018, 07:47
Six people interested, all slots would be filled. There's always the chance of people dropping out though.

stephan_
September 16th, 2018, 10:37
Just a reminder that there is a game today. If I have sent you a PM (new players), be sure to reply. :) If you can't make it, no problem, but advance notice is appreciated.

stephan_
September 16th, 2018, 11:05
Also, it looks likely at the moment that we'll be able to use Teamspeak (and therefore GM sounds).

stephan_
September 16th, 2018, 17:45
Server is online. We'll use Teamspeak (connection details see GM announcements in game calendar), at least as long as there are no connectivity problems.

Nainakra
September 16th, 2018, 18:12
Inventory tracking and last chronicle

Eferska
September 16th, 2018, 18:32
Any room for a new player?

stephan_
September 16th, 2018, 18:45
One player just had to drop out, so yes. Do you have a character or do you need a pregen?

Eferska
September 16th, 2018, 18:46
I will need a pregen if that's alright.

stephan_
September 16th, 2018, 18:47
Alright, no problem. Do you have the FG alias and the Teamspeak information from the GM announcements?

stephan_
September 16th, 2018, 19:31
Unfortunately due to new players not showing up and people having technical (and other) difficulties, I'll have to cancel today's game.

I can recommend Malkavian_Andi's next game on Sunday @ 3 PM GMT (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?45541-SFS-1-05-The-First-Mandate-Sat-September-15-4-PM-GMT) though (The First Mandate).

stephan_
September 20th, 2018, 12:24
I will probably try to run the scenario (#1-04 Cries from the Drift) again on the October 7 (starting around 1 PM GMT). Malkavian_Andi has a game [edit: NEXT] Sunday [30th] @ 3 PM GMT (#1-05 The First Mandate) (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?45541-SFS-1-05-The-First-Mandate-Sat-September-15-4-PM-GMT). I can highly recommend both the GM as well as the scenario.

Nainakra
September 20th, 2018, 14:39
Malkavian_Andi's game is next week September 30th. Unfortunately I have to work that day.

stephan_
September 20th, 2018, 15:05
True. That probably what happens when you try to keep too many different dates in your head. In that case would there be enough interest in #1-04 this Sunday @ 1 PM GMT?

Nainakra
September 20th, 2018, 18:14
I am free this weekend.

stephan_
September 20th, 2018, 19:22
Alright, two other players can't make it unfortunately. At the moment I don't think we have a reasonable chance at a legal table. It might change but don't expect too much. :)

stephan_
October 1st, 2018, 20:27
New thread for SFS #1-04: Cries From the Drift Sun October 7 @ 1 PM GMT (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?45827).