PDA

View Full Version : Bug in Themes?

Gix
September 9th, 2018, 14:33
So I've been working on my theme and discovered that one of the icons gets duplicated when it shouldn't.

Here is my XML entry:

<icon name="char_inventory" file="graphics/images/char_inventory.png" />
<icon name="char_treasure" file="graphics/images/char_treasure.png" />
<icon name="char_encumbrance" file="graphics/images/char_encumbrance.png" />

Note I have separate images for encumbrance and inventory... those images are, in fact, different.

However, when I load the theme the char_inventory.ong image is duplicated on the encumbrance section.

This seems like a bug in the theme engine, but is there something else I'm missing?

damned
September 9th, 2018, 15:09
search for char_inventory and char_encumbrance in all files and see if it actually uses both or does in fact use only the one image for both...

Gix
September 9th, 2018, 15:41
The only place those appear is in the graphics_icons.xml and only as pasted above.

damned
September 9th, 2018, 22:42
The only place those appear is in the graphics_icons.xml and only as pasted above.

If the only place they appear is in graphics_icons.xml then they are not used at all...
Need to dig deeper...
Is your ruleset layered on another - eg CoreRPG?
Look there too.

Gix
September 9th, 2018, 23:29
Hmm..

Using my theme, 5E - Language Fonts - Wizards, Black Image Mask, and a stand alone CoreRPG - on Demand Manual Dice module.

Other than that it is just 5e.

Here is the theme: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?45396-Just-a-little-theme-I-m-working-on&p=404567#post404567

damned
September 10th, 2018, 00:01
only char_inventory is used.
It is used in 5E \campaign\record_char_inventory.xml

Gix
September 10th, 2018, 00:06
So is there a way to let us use a distinct image instead of doubling down?

damned
September 10th, 2018, 00:17
yes - you will need to merge \campaign\record_char_inventory.xml
you might look at videos 1, 2 and 3 here to see how to do that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_CulFJYs-M&list=PLsgd1zJLdiKVbJg6KJv668LyJXmfk25Yv

Gix
September 10th, 2018, 02:10
Nice, thanks! I'll watch them