PDA

View Full Version : 2 Looking for Saturday

myydnyte
June 17th, 2006, 00:20
I am looking for a game to join on Saturday so that I can play with my husband instead of against him as the DM. :p If you have a game that needs 2 players, one experienced and one getting better, please let me know. We are willing to pen the characters and start immediately for the chance to get to play together.

Myydnyte

Oberoten
June 17th, 2006, 00:58
What timezone are you in? I usually have only good things to say about playing with couples since this normally leaves quite a good it of possibility for more emotiondriven RPG.

myydnyte
June 17th, 2006, 01:10
Well we are EDT (east coast) but I desperately want to play so I'm willing to adjust as far as possible to accomodate the game schedule. We don't care if we play morning, mid day or evening and even Friday evenings are not out of the question. We both like rpg and the smash em' slash em' so a good mix is outstanding. The emotion driven storyline of creating a relationship between us is one of the reasons I want us to both be PC's now that I have a decent basic understanding of D&D.

Oberoten
June 17th, 2006, 08:53
Alas... I am on CET +1 which makes the time hard to schedule.

myydnyte
June 17th, 2006, 14:47
I've played MMORPG with players from around the world and adjusted my schedule but I understand that it can be more work to get set up and make sure that everyone understands the correct time to show up.

Ganadai
June 19th, 2006, 11:31
Ever played any RPGA games? Come sign up for the RPGA Living Greyhawk game on the Calendar. I'm in PDT time zone, so I'm only 3 hours behind you. There is currently a game scheduled for 12 noon PDT (3pm EST) on Saturday that could use two more players. The This will also be the first adventure of the Blight on Bright Sands adventure arc which consists of nine adventures which I plan on running over 3 months.

myydnyte
June 19th, 2006, 23:47
I signed up although I am having a hard time figuring which PCs are in the game with me so I am not sure what is needed to make us a more effective group. My husband signed up as well. We also need to know which ruleset you are using so we can begin character creation.

Llarish
June 20th, 2006, 00:08
For the RPGA stuff you can find information about character creation at www.rpga.com
I think that they are in general doing Living Greyhawk at the moment, so you can look there. I wouldn't worry too much about what they have at the specific table that you first play at. The reason is that the people you play with change from game to game. A single game takes about 4 hours (in theory).
If you have any questions you can ask here, or over at fouruglymonsters.com they have a board set up. Also, there is a yahoogroup set up called lgchardiscussion where people talk about builds and optimization for them. Best of gaming to you.
Llarish

Drakard
June 20th, 2006, 05:25
I'm also joining ganadai's RPGA game but I am always looking for a group. I am sick of Running every game I participate in. I would like to finally play it's the reason I bought this software.

I play lots of RPG's but It's 3.5 DandD I miss the most. I live CDT and will play from 1800-0300 If I have to to get into a game. I cannot play saturday and sunday though I work overtime every weekend religiously. That's also where I write my own adventures though lol.

Anyone looking for a player please give me a call message. Can also reach me at [email protected]