PDA

View Full Version : LFP 2 players Dragon Heist 5e

jeffencourt
September 8th, 2018, 20:23
Looking for 2 players for D&D 5e Waterdeep Dragon Heist. We are looking to play every other Wednesday starting with character creation and session 0 etc Wednesday the 12th. We are in the eastern time zone and wanna start around 730 or 8 and play until 1030-11pm generally.
I’m looking for fun, team oriented players, new to D&D welcome as well. Not looking for murder hobos. You won’t do well in this campaign.
This is a more roleplay heavy campaign, but dies have its fair share of combat. But I enjoy seeing my players do a bit of RP.
It’s level 1-5 and if everyone wants to continue after that we may move into the mad mage.

If you are interested leave message here or private message me about yourself and your style of play, experienced or new, etc.

robert4818
September 8th, 2018, 20:40
I would love to join. I've been playing rpgs for about 20 years now. I have a mic and am willing to use any voice. I'm fairly new to FG though and haven't played a game with it. I'm in Indianapolis, so I'm in Eastern Time as well.

mightymax474
September 9th, 2018, 02:18
I am very interested. Pm incoming

natural20
September 9th, 2018, 03:37
I'd love to play. I'm familiar with 5E, but not an expert. I prefer more role playing and less combat. I'm a team oriented player and oavoid player conflict. I hate it when players act jerky. I can play well with others and respect the game. I'm not very familiar with fantasy grounds. I've only player a handful of games a couple years ago. Scheduling won't be a problem. I'll make every game. I really like the Dragon Heist theme. Heist movies are awesome. I'd love to play in one. 40 year old male, will try my best to be a good player.

jeffencourt
September 9th, 2018, 15:07
Hey everyone, we are full for the moment, but I’ll keep you all in mind in case we have someone drop the first couple of weeks. Thanks for the interest!