PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder Tokens

matthewrader
September 8th, 2018, 03:18
Hey all,

I'm new to FG and was convinced to move from Roll20 because of the Starfinder content available for purchase. As a new dad this pre-setup content is a life saver if I am to continue to GM. I bought the Starfinder Ruleset and Dead Suns book 1 but am sad to see that there doesn't seem to be tokens for all of the iconic characters premade. Am I missing something? This really has me bummed out that I now have to go and make tokens like I used to do with Roll20.

Thanks.

damned
September 8th, 2018, 15:08
welcome matthewrader

I dont have StarFinder but its pretty usual for the FG module not to contain tokens if there were no appropriate images in the sourcebook.
If there are images then there are usually tokens. If there are no tokens a letter token will auto assign when its placed on the CT.

sirkerry
September 8th, 2018, 18:56
Hey all,

I'm new to FG and was convinced to move from Roll20 because of the Starfinder content available for purchase. As a new dad this pre-setup content is a life saver if I am to continue to GM. I bought the Starfinder Ruleset and Dead Suns book 1 but am sad to see that there doesn't seem to be tokens for all of the iconic characters premade. Am I missing something? This really has me bummed out that I now have to go and make tokens like I used to do with Roll20.

Thanks.

Here's a link to some free Starfinder tokens made by Devin Night: https://www.rptools.net/2018/09/devin-night-starfinder-tokens/ that are usable with FG.