PDA

View Full Version : SFS #1-03: Yesteryear's Truth Sun September 9 @ 5 PM GMT

stephan_
September 5th, 2018, 17:13
There is a possibility that the game will start 1/2-1 hour later. Also be aware that due to starship combat, the expected length of the session is difficult to pin down.

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

A Starfinder expedition's dusty data from an orbital scan shows signs of active technology on a distant, war-ravaged planet. Following up on this old lead, the Society dispatches a team of Starfinder to investigate the far-off world. Between making first contact and exploring the ruins of a dead civilization, long-buried secrets of the past are ripe for discovery.

Content in Yesteryear's Truth also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.

Written by Jason Keeley.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Wayfinders), Starship

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3185), stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you still send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

To speed up the session, you might also want to discuss starship roles in advance.

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

jgreishaw
September 5th, 2018, 17:52
There is a possibility that the game will start 1/2-1 hour later. Also be aware that due to starship combat, the expected length of the session is difficult to pin down.

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

A Starfinder expedition's dusty data from an orbital scan shows signs of active technology on a distant, war-ravaged planet. Following up on this old lead, the Society dispatches a team of Starfinder to investigate the far-off world. Between making first contact and exploring the ruins of a dead civilization, long-buried secrets of the past are ripe for discovery.

Content in Yesteryear's Truth also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.

Written by Jason Keeley.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Wayfinders), Starship

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3185), stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you still send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

To speed up the session, you might also want to discuss starship roles in advance.

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

The 5:30 or 6:00 pm GMT timeslot that you mentioned would be better for me too!

IceDragonPrince
September 6th, 2018, 00:32
Kang & Tash Applied (Operative & Technomancer)

Tash wants Science Officer.
Kang would do either Gunner or Pilot

Nainakra
September 6th, 2018, 01:56
My soldier would be good for a gunner slot

stephan_
September 6th, 2018, 08:17
Alright, it looks like 5 spots have been filled so far.

In case Teamspeak acts up again, please make sure you also have Discord installed.

jgreishaw
September 6th, 2018, 12:07
I could either pilot, be a gunner, or maybe engineering

stephan_
September 6th, 2018, 22:52
Update: 4 spots currently filled.

Game is also prepped.

kananesgi
September 7th, 2018, 01:37
I can't make this one unfortunately. Start time is a bit too late for me, plus I have another game that I may be joining that will interfere with these. I'm going to sit in on a session of it this Sunday (it starts a bit earlier).

stephan_
September 7th, 2018, 07:05
Alright. Next games will probably be earlier (around 2 PM GMT).

stephan_
September 8th, 2018, 20:56
Chances are good that we'll be able to start on time tomorrow. I'll try to have the server up one hour before game time. Due to issues with Teamspeak again today I do suspect that we'll have to use Discord.

There is a possibility that I'll be able to run a game next Sunday (16th, probably #1-04) and the one after that (23rd, probably #1-05). There will be no game from me on the 30th though.

After that, I'll probably do a few more Tiers 1-4 before any Tier 3-6 (as a significant amount of players might not have level 3s yet), so the game after that will probably not be #1-06 but #1-07 or 1-09 instead.

Also, is there any interest in SFS game during FG Con?

stephan_
September 9th, 2018, 17:10
Server is up. I think we'll use Discord (official FG server, game room 3 if it is free) as I did have some problems with Teamspeak yesterday.

stephan_
September 9th, 2018, 17:16
Unfortunately probably no music today as with Discord the sound is way too laggy.

stephan_
September 9th, 2018, 22:26
Chronicle drafts should be sent.

stephan_
September 20th, 2018, 12:24
As some might not be subscribed to the most recent thread: I will probably try to run the scenario #1-04 Cries from the Drift again on the October 7 (starting around 1 PM GMT). Malkavian_Andihas a game [edit: NEXT] Sunday [30th] @ 3 PM GMT (#1-05 The First Mandate) (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?45541-SFS-1-05-The-First-Mandate-Sat-September-15-4-PM-GMT). I can highly recommend both the GM as well as the scenario. No game next week as I will be busy.

Edit: Would there be enough interest in #1-04 this Sunday @ 1 PM GMT?