PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Hells's Rebels AP but using 5e, Wed. Nights 6:30 to 10 cst,(female preferred)

Ratupper
September 5th, 2018, 15:46
We have an opening for an experienced role-player(any system) to join our group of 3 men and 2 women. We would like someone between the ages of 25 and 50. A female is preferred to gender balance the group.

The game is using the Paizo AP Hells's Rebels but we are using d and d 5e (this is my groups first experience using 5e but we have all been playing role playing games for 20+ years) This group has been together for 10+ years. We are very reliable and a good group. If you are interested PM me.

R.

Rebecca
September 6th, 2018, 14:28
What is Hell's Rebels AP if i may ask?

Ratupper
September 6th, 2018, 14:31
it is a pathfinder Adventure path that I am converting to 5e...

Hell's Rebels The city of Kintargo has a new lord-mayor, but he’s not someone interested in maintaining that city’s free spirit. Paracount Barzillai Thrune has placed the city under martial law, and his cruel proclamations and sinister plans for the city bode ill. Can a small group of heroes and would-be rebels stand against the might of the Thrice-Damned House of Thrune and the Church of Asmodeus and save their home town from being crushed under the boot of an infernal tyrant? Will one of Cheliax’s most powerful inquisitors make the city his playground, or can the rebels known as the Silver Ravens rise up to bring a new era of freedom to the so called Silver City of Kintargo? Join the rebellion! Save Kintargo! DOWN WITH THRUNE!

but our start time would be like 1:30 am you time it think :(

Rebecca
September 6th, 2018, 14:38
That's pretty far out of my available time, sorry

Skrig
September 6th, 2018, 14:42
You made a comment on my lfg post and while I'm really interested I work most nights until around 10pm est and I'm an hour ahead of you guys so if you play from 6-10 cst there is a good chance I'll be working for every one of your sessions. I appreciate the thought though and if you guys ever decide to do a late night game something more along the lines of 10pm cst to 3-4 am cst definitely let me know.

JaseAshlow
September 7th, 2018, 09:39
My brother and I are both interested in joining as long as you will have both of us. The two of us have played multiple times with 5E just never on FG. (came here form the link on my thread)

Ratupper
September 14th, 2018, 14:14
Bumped for Visability

Lothar the Fellhanded
September 22nd, 2018, 02:33
I would be interested! I'm a dude, but very experienced in both Pathfinder and 5E, and older editions. Love the setting of Golarion and Cheliax, and have spent a lot of time playing in gender mixed groups. I'm EST but I can make that time if you're still open.

Ratupper
September 22nd, 2018, 04:35
What’s your favorite character type?

ZanyZane
September 24th, 2018, 17:08
Well I'm not a female, but started playing D&D original then AD&D Greyhawk. I don't have any FG experience, but I am very interested in learning. I like dwarven characters... maybe like battle clerics or fighters, but I have experience with mages, paladins, little bit of Druidism, so I'm fairly flexible, it's just hard finding a group on Wed or Thurs evening or night. Those are my Days off so this would help. First ever Character was a Dwarf... then in Ad&d a dwarven fighter.

Thanks,

Zane

P.S. I sneak in @ 48 til Oct.

:D