PDA

View Full Version : LFG - CEST TZ looking for Pathfinder 2 or 5e

CrazyBacon
September 2nd, 2018, 21:49
Hello all,

I've played TT RPGs for awhile, with the standard long breaks between, started with the Swedish system Drakar och Demoner and I've played all their editions but always wanted to get back to DnD. I am currently in a 5e campaign with friends at an actual table and we always intend to play weekly (rotating Fridays/Saturdays) but adulting does create schedule conflicts. And location limits the amount of groups to... ours. So, it's about time I branch out and try this newfangled online play. Yes I'm new to fantasy grounds and looking for a group who can have a bit of patience as I learn how to use the program, my knowledge on DnD however is solid and I have access to all books I'd need as a player.

While I love 5e, I'd really love to sink my teeth into the new Pathfinder 2 system, but again, location limits the number of tabletop players to those already in the 5e group and they don't share my enthusiasm for the new system. So I'm throwing this out there, seeing if any group of roleplayers needs a new member.

Player: Male, mid 30s, employed, too much free time.
Language: Fluent in English and Swedish.
Timezone: CEST (GMT +1)
Experience: Mainly 5e. Old, outdated memories of 3.5 and the Swedish system DoD in all its versions.
Availability: Weekly, evenings, any day of the week. Work will very rarely collide with play.
Seeking: Long-term campaign. A healthy mix of the three pillars. Pathfinder 2 or DnD 5e