PDA

View Full Version : Still in Demo after buying a monthly subscription

Geminius
September 1st, 2018, 18:17
Dear Support,

I have bought a monthly subscription earlier today.
I have been active and making a character in the game.

Suddenly I got booted and can't login into the game anymore. It says I have a demo-version.
Would you be so kind to look into this for me please?

Thank you in advance

With kind regards,
Geminius

Zacchaeus
September 1st, 2018, 19:13
Hi Geminius, welcome to FG.

Make sure that you have gone into settings and entered your key (you should have got an email telling you what that is) into the top box in that screen. Add your username and when asked your password (same username and password as for the forums here). Once you have done that click the update button to activate your license.

LordEntrails
September 1st, 2018, 22:34
Also be aware, this is support provided by community members. Though we almost always get it right and often very quick, we don't have access to account or personal information and we are not representatives of SmiteWorks.

Though I encourage you to come here first, if you ever need, you can contact SmiteWorks directly for official support at "[email protected]"

Finally, welcome to FG!

Trenloe
September 1st, 2018, 23:38
Welcome to the forums Geminius.

Please confirm if you received your license key in an email and you've followed the instructions Zacchaeus mentioned.

More info on subscriptions and license keys here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/faq.php?faq=license_and_purchasing_issues#faq_sube mails

Bidmaron
September 2nd, 2018, 13:55
Glad to have you around, Geminius! Those instructions should get you going, and congratulations for joining our wonderful world.