PDA

View Full Version : Request for Charsheet

Nayr
June 12th, 2006, 00:12
Hey, I am not sure about this but I am thinking that you have to have the full version of fantasy grounds to edit, well I can't edit something anyways so it doesn't help. I was wondering if I could get someone to make a simple edit to the local charsheet, add a notes section to it. Thanks in advanced (^_^)

Griogre
June 12th, 2006, 00:47
Hmm. I'm not sure you realize that character sheets come from rulesets and rulesets come from your gamemaster's campaign. It would be silly for you to "add" a character sheet to a lite version because it would never be used - unless it matched you gamemaster's ruleset - in which case you would already have it. You need to have your gamemaster change his ruleset if you want notes.

On a related matter players can not access their notes when not connected to the host because the notes are stored on the server's character sheets not the local version of the character. Maybe this is part of your problem?

Nayr
June 12th, 2006, 00:51
Well, I want just to have notes on my local version. The notes aren't really for a campaign, one I am not in one, and two these aren't really for a campaign in general. Perhaps an edit for the d20 ruleset?

DarkStar
June 12th, 2006, 07:58
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4188

Don't double the threads. ;P

Nayr
June 12th, 2006, 08:33
...no, other parts of that charsheet have been editted, I just want the regular one except have a notes section, nothing else, just an added notes section.