PDA

View Full Version : Release dates

KillerRabbit
August 29th, 2018, 12:52
Hi no pressure but a question so i can start planning for the future.
When will the new adventure path become available on FG?

Also, any news about armory?

Again, no pressure.. well maybe a bit. I am after all an addict.

Blacklamb
August 29th, 2018, 16:57
The Armory I know is taking some work with changes they are having to make to support new character options that the book provides. The newest AP was released today by Paizo keeping with the pattern I would expect it out in about a week. But I don't make these or have any knowledge that is not in the forums. I will say the Tuesday patchnotes two weeks ago had a note in it for The Reach of Empire, so I suspect the work is done or nearly done for it.

Samarex
August 30th, 2018, 00:22
The Armory I know is taking some work with changes they are having to make to support new character options that the book provides. The newest AP was released today by Paizo keeping with the pattern I would expect it out in about a week. But I don't make these or have any knowledge that is not in the forums. I will say the Tuesday patchnotes two weeks ago had a note in it for The Reach of Empire, so I suspect the work is done or nearly done for it.

-New AP, That I am not sure, another Dev takes care of the Official AP's.
-The Armory- It's in work but as Blacklamb stated there are some changes that need to be made to the Rule Set and other utilities we use to include the Player Options in Chap two.
This is almost complete I have the ruleset side done and we need to do some verification's and look at (Migration into existing Campaigns) Once we get this I can press on with getting the Armory
out.

Sorry it's taking so long but the wait will be worth it.

Eru the One
August 30th, 2018, 00:34
Sounds good, keep up the good work!

sciencephile
August 30th, 2018, 06:37

To confirm - this has been completed and is just waiting on approval for release. It should be out shortly.

sciencephile
August 30th, 2018, 23:03
Please note that Against the Aeon Throne AP 1: The Reach of Empire is now available in the Fantasy Grounds store, KillerRabbit.

KillerRabbit
August 31st, 2018, 14:38
Woohoo!

KillerRabbit
October 16th, 2018, 17:06
What's the ETA on the 2nd and 3th book of against the aeon throne

Samarex
October 16th, 2018, 19:46
What's the ETA on the 2nd and 3th book of against the aeon throne

That would be a different devoloper, so Im not sure

sciencephile
October 16th, 2018, 20:14
Both AP 2 and AP 3 of Against the Aeon Throne have been completed (I just finished AP 3 last night). They have been turned in and are pending review. Typically Paizo has some level of review, as well. If I had to guess based on previous history, AP 2 should be out within the next few days. AP 3 shortly thereafter.

Aquitaine
October 20th, 2018, 16:48
This is good stuff. If you all can get even a beta for a space combat tracker out the door, that'll make FG the only VT that does it (to my knowledge) and maybe pick up enough interest that we'll start seeing ... or writing ... tools to do things like translate FG XML to an FG PDF. I could actually do this one myself if there was a decent PDF that accepts form inputs, but I want to be sure that we're sticking with FG first!