PDA

View Full Version : Reputation Comments

Samarex
August 28th, 2018, 22:29
These are nice to get. It increases your status on the forum, but why does nobody actually make a comment.

celestian
August 28th, 2018, 23:11
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Most times it's pretty obvious. They released a extension for the community or were helpful.

Ken L
August 28th, 2018, 23:57
https://i.imgur.com/4uF7iX5.png

https://i.imgur.com/fY02NXS.png

Skillkoil
August 29th, 2018, 00:07
I think if you see my last rep to you I gave you a comment :P

Bidmaron
August 29th, 2018, 00:32
Me too

LordEntrails
August 29th, 2018, 00:34
When I don't add comments it simple means "good post, keep doing more like this one."

Samarex
August 29th, 2018, 01:41
I wasn't complaining or anything just was curious since Im up to 632 Points and today was the first time there was anything put in the comment. Just wondered thought maybe that part was broke and comments could not be put in..

Skillkoil
August 29th, 2018, 01:45
I wasn't complaining or anything just was curious since Im up to 632 Points and today was the first time there was anything put in the comment. Just wondered thought maybe that part was broke and comments could not be put in..

I'm not sure, I know I always leave comments for people. One thing I have noticed is people have told me they left me an I Approve rep but it shows up as the Grey box instead of the Green box. I have never seen my rep go down but when I see the grey box it doesn't go up either. So not sure if that is a bug or what. I would send you another rep to test the comment but it says I still have to spread it around more before I can give it to you again.

Trenloe
August 29th, 2018, 01:53
Grey box means that person giving you rep hasn't reached the rep threshold where they can give any points to others.

Skillkoil
August 29th, 2018, 01:54
Grey box means that person giving you rep hasn't reached the rep threshold where they can give any points to others.

Good to know! Thanks!