PDA

View Full Version : Core Rule book no Images

Shogar
August 28th, 2018, 10:28
I know this was working about a month ago, but I can no longer see any images from the Core rules, Pact worlds or Alien archives in the Images & Maps window. It doesn't even show the books in the drop down list.
I can see what I put in the images directory and the Dead Sun's mods.
Did I maybe turn something off some how? The books show for everything else, just not images.

If I goto the book under Data and click on images in the book listing it shows them all, just not the images from the main buttons.

ddavison
August 29th, 2018, 01:00
Hello Shogar,

I'm not able to reproduce this on my end. Can you make sure that you don't have any extensions loaded and you haven't unpacked your SFRPG.pak file?

Blacklamb
August 29th, 2018, 02:17
I'm seeing it too with no extensions running. Running the live channel.

Samarex
August 29th, 2018, 02:37
I know this was working about a month ago, but I can no longer see any images from the Core rules, Pact worlds or Alien archives in the Images & Maps window. It doesn't even show the books in the drop down list.
I can see what I put in the images directory and the Dead Sun's mods.
Did I maybe turn something off some how? The books show for everything else, just not images.

If I goto the book under Data and click on images in the book listing it shows them all, just not the images from the main buttons.

We have found the issue and I have it corrected. You will see it on the upcoming update.

ddavison
August 29th, 2018, 02:40
I still had an earlier dev copy that was working. As Samarex mentions, we located the issue and have a fix ready. We are going to do a quick scan to see if any other items were impacted around the same time and then we can push a quick hot-fix for this one.

Shogar
August 29th, 2018, 02:53
Thanks All.

Samarex
August 30th, 2018, 21:45
We just pushed revision 1.0.11b Hot Fix to the Live server.
This fixes the Image issue, plus the issue of the conssole error when Creating a NPC.

Also included was the Weapon Critical Effects that was planned to release with 1.0.12.
There were some minor issues also resolved including the window that open when you open a feature or Ability now has the Desc text on the Main tab instead of having to switch to the Other tab to get the Desc. I just switched the tabs so the list of abilities for a feature will be on the Other tab now.

Regards
RJC