PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Pathfinder Playtest; Doomsday Dawn; Fridays or Sundays; 7pm PST

Mentalic
August 28th, 2018, 03:14
Alright folks. I guess there is a lack of interest at this timeslot. I might try this again at an earlier timeslot on Sunday.

Thanks to those that applied.

KillerRabbit
August 28th, 2018, 08:26
Would have loved to on a friday, but 7pst translates to 4 am my local time. 3 hours later would be fine :D

Mentalic
August 28th, 2018, 10:50
Sorry, time slot is firm. Thanks for the interest.

Talen
August 28th, 2018, 11:23
I'm interested. Either day works, perhaps a slight preference for Friday.

Mentalic
August 28th, 2018, 17:50
Sounds good, Talen. We have one. Need 3 more.

HatersInHeaven
August 29th, 2018, 07:16
I'd be interested. Saw this on R20 and have more experience there than here, but it shouldn't be a problem. Prefer Friday definitely.

Mentalic
August 29th, 2018, 12:13
Room for a couple more left. If we can get those last two players soon enough, we can start this week.

Nate Grey
August 30th, 2018, 06:27
Interested. Sunday preferred. Could do Fridays starting October (all in September are already booked except the 21st).

Mentalic
August 30th, 2018, 07:53
Nate is invited on the calendar. He is open for Sundays at the moment and Fridays later.

Assuming he accepts, we have one spot open. We will play Sundays in September since Nate is available but we will switch to Fridays in October since it is preferred by the other 2 current players and fridays works for everyone then.

If he doesn't, Friday is still on the table and we have 2 spots.

Hehe, man hard to fill this group. The system looks fun guys. Join so we can try it out!

Mentalic
August 31st, 2018, 01:46
Alright folks. I guess there is a lack of interest at this timeslot. I might try this again at an earlier timeslot on Sunday.

Thanks to those that applied.

CoffeeNoise
September 3rd, 2018, 12:35
Hello. Is this still available? The time works perfectly for me. I just recently took the plunge into 5E and Pathfinder after having been interested for years. Finished reading the 5E Player's Handbook this past week and created my first character - also took a few of the Fantasy Grounds College courses to familiarize myself with the software and mechanics of gameplay on a VTT. My Pathfinder Beginner Box, Core Rulebook, and Bestiary arrived yesterday.

Due to my inexperience with Pathfinder both offline and online, I may not be the PC you're looking for - but, the time works well for me and I'm eager to learn. Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Zalbuu
September 3rd, 2018, 22:42
I'd like to take the dive into 2E if you're still putting something together.

Gertak
September 5th, 2018, 19:54
It looks like you may have cancelled the attempt but I am also interested in Pathfinder 2 if you decide in the future to run it again.

Mentalic
September 7th, 2018, 05:45
Sorry folks. I couldn't fill this so I shelved plans for it. If I try to run it again, I will make a new post.