PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder - LFG: 1 player CST (GMT-6), weeknight evenings

kananesgi
August 27th, 2018, 18:28
FG License: Free, but I have ultimate license as well, just haven't been using it.

Time Zone: Central Time USA

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weeknights, preferably Monday or Wednesday, 7pm, weekly or bi-weekly

Term: i.e. Long term

Voice: TS or Discord, prefer Discord

Game System Preferred: Starfinder

Game System Experience: PF, limited SF & 5e.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Fairly experienced, but there always seem to be new things to learn about FG

Character Type Preferred: Soldier, Medic, Mechanic, Pilot

About me: I'm a relatively inexperienced Starfinder player looking for a game that fits my schedule. I'd prefer a new game as opposed to joining one in progress, but I'm willing to do that for the right game. I'm a truck driver, so my schedule can be rather random, but I'm usually available after 6 pm CT for a few hours. I am currently in a 5e game on Thursday nights, and I have other obligations on Tuesday and Friday nights, so my primary availability is Monday and Wednesday nights around 7pm. I might be still interested in Tuesday or Friday depending on the game and if your willing to tolerate me missing a few sessions once in a while.

I've got quite a bit of experience with Pathfinder and FG, having played a PF game for about 2 years and hosting one for a few months, and I've had the SF CRB since it's release, but I've only managed to get in on a handful of SFS games here and there, so I'm not real experienced with it, but I also wouldn't classify myself as a "noob" at it either.