PDA

View Full Version : Room for 2 more - Living Greyhawk - Thursday 6pm PDT (GMT-8)

Ganadai
June 9th, 2006, 20:51
*EDIT*
There is no more room for players in the 6pm PDT (GMT-8) Thursday RPGA D&D 3.5 Living Greyhawk game. It is now FULL.

The party will be:
Jozie: Fighter
brando007: Bard
Craw: Rogue
rabbit: Cleric
FlatNineSharpFive: Ranger
Solvaris: Arcane type

Solvaris
June 10th, 2006, 01:10
Hmmm I might be interested in this. I'm an RPGA member but have yet to play in any kind of sactioned game. Can never seem to get to one in my area.

I tend to play caster classes but am open to just about anything. And I'm Eastern time zone so 6pm PDT works out perfect for me. If you have room still let me know.

Ganadai
June 10th, 2006, 03:14
Hmmm I might be interested in this. I'm an RPGA member but have yet to play in any kind of sactioned game. Can never seem to get to one in my area.
That's the great thing about the internet, you can play from anywhere. :)

I tend to play caster classes but am open to just about anything. And I'm Eastern time zone so 6pm PDT works out perfect for me. If you have room still let me know.

Yes, there is still room. Just sign up on the Calendar for RPGA D&D 3.5 Living Greyhawk and pick the time/date that best suits you.

FlatNineSharpFive
June 10th, 2006, 06:48
I'd be interested in playing a Ranger. I'm available to play every Thursday but the first Thursday of the month.