PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2 New FG Players LF Weeknight and Weekend Games UTC+2 5E or others

Esthar
August 25th, 2018, 19:30
Hello!

I am trying to follow the guide posted as sticky on this forum to make it simple:

FG Licence: Paid, monthly until we find a nice group
Time Zone: UTC+2 / GMT+1
Days: All evenings during weekdays or whole days during weekends
Term: Oneshots, longer campaigns, really anything.
Voice: Available for both players
Game system: D&D 5E, other systems are good as well.
Game System Experience: Some experience playing 5E, but it has been quite some time. Never been deeper into it in order to DM myself.
FG Experience: None, we used FG for learning at FGC (Character creation, Combat lessons) and a Oneshot is planned. Learning fast and learning on our own as well if areas we lack experience in is pointed out.
Character Type preferred: Fighter, Monk. With more experience come new classes!

About us: I've played with a 5E Group 10 years-ish and had to think about how much fun it was a little time ago. Played with a group lately on 3.5E and between the cookies and everything we actually had a lot of fun but I had to leave the group (We matched really good, distance and some other reasons just wouldn't allow more playing). That's when I stumbled over FG and I was immediately interested. A good friend of mine decided to join in as well, so 2 players would be ready to join!
Characterwise, we easily adjust to most people and, if regularly fed, won't bite that much. The only bad part is that we only recently started FG / 5E and might need a little tad of help here and there to get things right, but we're doing our best to avoid slowing down the game (learning at FGC).

To sum it up: Civilized, crazy people want to add to your new or established crazy to create the most crazy of all. The civilized way.

If I missed any information or you want to know more, ask away!

Signed,

Esthar

Skillkoil
August 27th, 2018, 05:28
Welcome to the forums Esthar! I wish you the best of luck in finding a campaign. I would also suggest you checking out the Official Fantasy Grounds Discord where games are posted for many different rulesets all the time. You can find it here: https://discord.gg/hBxQTm

Happy Gaming!

Esthar
August 27th, 2018, 16:36
Hello Skillkoil,

Thank you for your reply, I'll make sure to check that adress out!

Esthar

KillerRabbit
August 27th, 2018, 18:02
Seems we are in the same timezone, where you from?

I DM mainly starfinder right niw and always looking for new players.
I can offer campaigns and society plays (i can give more info if you want)

I'm also experienced with call of cthulhu, star wars from ffg (not in FG), pathfinder, world of darkness (not on FG).. Never done d&d. I think starfinder is an excellent rpg and worth to look into. Its only 1 year old so you can see this baby grow and learn everything from start

KillerRabbit
August 27th, 2018, 18:04
Ps: i can teach you everything you need to know.

Esthar
August 27th, 2018, 19:16
Seems we are in the same timezone, where you from?

I DM mainly starfinder right niw and always looking for new players.
I can offer campaigns and society plays (i can give more info if you want)

I'm also experienced with call of cthulhu, star wars from ffg (not in FG), pathfinder, world of darkness (not on FG).. Never done d&d. I think starfinder is an excellent rpg and worth to look into. Its only 1 year old so you can see this baby grow and learn everything from start

Hello KillerRabbit,

I don't quite know Starfinder, but we're not bound to D&D, no problem to have a look at the other systems. We're both from Germany (Luxembourg and Germany to be exact).

We can meet up on Discord or your other if you want to. Don't know tough how I'd give you my details to add, you can join my Discord as well:

https://discord.gg/x7AmnKE

KillerRabbit
August 27th, 2018, 19:34
I'm from belgium.

So i was thinking on doing a starfinder game on friday, a one shot so you can experience the system.
Its like d&d but in space with frigging lasers and spaceships.

Esthar
August 27th, 2018, 19:45
That sounds fine to me! Added you on Discord :)