PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Episodic Eberron Campaign

Stryfe484
August 23rd, 2018, 20:09
FG License: Ultimate License
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Time (UTC -5)
Day of week and time: Sundays from 6pm to 10pm depending on wife's work schedule.
Planned start date: September 30th, 2018
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hours, Weekly
Term: Episodic Campaign.

Text or Voice: Voice only
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 75/25 – 50/50. It really depends on my players.
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 4-5 Players
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level characters and starting equipment. Use point buy to determine ability scores. You can take the class/background packages or starting gold.
Character restrictions: Official content, including Wayfinder’s Guide to Eberron.

Details of your scenario: Explore the world of Eberron in a series of one-shots. I plan to make this an episodic campaign of sorts. Each episode will be its’ own self-contained adventure that tie into a larger over-arching campaign. I would like to explore the desolated land of Cyre, also known as the Mournlands. You will play as adventurers given missions to explore this blighted nation. Each episode will determine what happens in the next based on your decisions; a choose-your-own adventure, if you will.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3171

theonlynever6
August 23rd, 2018, 22:04
I'm very interested to play this game with you. I have a friend who'd be interested as well. Let me know if you're still looking for players because this sounds like a very interesting game!

Stryfe484
August 23rd, 2018, 22:24
I am definitely still looking for players. Follow the link to the Game Calendar to sign up! Make sure s/he signs up as well!

pfrandsen
August 24th, 2018, 16:59
applied on calendar

Stryfe484
August 24th, 2018, 17:05
I've sent you a PM.
applied on calendar

Snoffo
August 26th, 2018, 19:59
Sometimes I wish I lived in US, considering this game is too late for me, and I just love Eberron :(

Stryfe484
August 27th, 2018, 01:40
I wish I could accomodate you! Maybe next time. :-)
Sometimes I wish I lived in US, considering this game is too late for me, and I just love Eberron :(

JayceStorm
August 27th, 2018, 03:38
My husband and I would be interested in joining your campaign. I posted on the calendar (Oridian - Warforged, Forge Cleric). He will post a character as well. His account name is Fitzlblick.

Stryfe484
August 27th, 2018, 16:01
My husband and I would be interested in joining your campaign. I posted on the calendar (Oridian - Warforged, Forge Cleric). He will post a character as well. His account name is Fitzlblick.

I've sent each of you a PM.

JayceStorm
August 27th, 2018, 16:15
I've sent each of you a PM.
Just replied to your PM. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Stryfe484
September 7th, 2018, 20:31
I updated the game time. I had to change it to 6 PM to give me enough time to get home from an irl game that will now take place from 11AM-5PM every other Sunday. Hopefully this won't affect your playability. The OP reflects this change as well as the game calendar. Make sure you vote on the Game Calendar page to let me know if you can make it.

Stryfe484
November 16th, 2018, 12:27
I apologize, but I no longer have the time to keep this game running. Thank you to all whom applied!