PDA

View Full Version : Size Issue Display on Vehicles

GunbunnyFuFu
August 23rd, 2018, 12:17
Good day!

Running Savage Rifts, no extensions enabled. When I open a vehicle that has a size listed, I get the following:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (size) in windowclass (vehicle_main)
Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/vehicle_main.lua"]:42: attempt to index global 'size' (a nil value)

In addition, the size label shows up on top of the TS/Acc label, like so:

Anyone know how to fix it?

GBFF

Ikael
August 23rd, 2018, 14:45
Your module has defined "size" for vehicle but it is wrong datatype. If I don't recall wrong the size should be number.

GunbunnyFuFu
August 23rd, 2018, 22:34
Changed the module from tablestringfield to tablenumberfield, and now get this error:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (size) in windowclass (reference_categoriseditem)
Script Error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_categoriseditem.lua"]:28: attempt to index local 'ctrlColumn' (a nil value)

Ikael
August 23rd, 2018, 22:44
Changed the module from tablestringfield to tablenumberfield, and now get this error:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (size) in windowclass (reference_categoriseditem)
Script Error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_categoriseditem.lua"]:28: attempt to index local 'ctrlColumn' (a nil value)

Because your vehicle sheet's still contain "size" as string datatype. You need to find <size type="string">**</size> entries from the module and change their datatype into number and update value to be number representation

GunbunnyFuFu
August 23rd, 2018, 22:50
Thank you Ikael! That was exactly the issue!

GBFF