PDA

View Full Version : Hi I have a few Questions for creating modules

Samcelott
August 22nd, 2018, 05:10
I'm creating a module for Numenéra, but I don't know how to get this to work as I would.
First, I don't know how to create skills in the right tab, I mean I create all modules via Story Tab. But they always appear in every campaign. I want to to get them clean

LordEntrails
August 22nd, 2018, 18:02
Welcome to the Forums.

I'm not sure I understand the problem. I'm also not familiar with Numera, but I believe it should function like the other rulesets in this regard.

Look at the link in my signature for generic module creation advice. There are also some very good videos from Zacchaeus on creating skills, classes, etc.

When you create the skills, do you then export them to a module? then do you create a new campaign and open/load that skill module in the new campaign?

Zacchaeus
August 22nd, 2018, 19:03
I just checked and there doesn't appear to be a skills tab (down the right hand side) for skills in this ruleset. It looks like skills are just entered into the character sheets rather than being a separate thing. So all I can suggest is that (possibly - I don't know this ruleset either) you could create a PC with all of the skills and then export that PC as a pregenerated character. Not sure how far that would get you certainly.

Samcelott
August 22nd, 2018, 19:08
Sorry for not making myself clear, English isn't my first language. So, the only question I wanted to do is, Wich Tab should I use to make Skills for Numenera and make them linkable to the Caracter Sheet? I put all the info in the Story Tab, but when I try to drag the "skill" nothing happend. Thanks for taking your time to help me. 24417

Samcelott
August 22nd, 2018, 19:09
I just checked and there doesn't appear to be a skills tab (down the right hand side) for skills in this ruleset. It looks like skills are just entered into the character sheets rather than being a separate thing. So all I can suggest is that (possibly - I don't know this ruleset either) you could create a PC with all of the skills and then export that PC as a pregenerated character. Not sure how far that would get you certainly.

Oh I see, well, sounds like a reasonable option to try. Thanks for your help.