PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder

Leso
August 21st, 2018, 15:17
Looking for a weekday evening starfinder group here on fantasy grounds. I am ct time zone. Any groups need another player, or anyone starting anything soon?

Rogue
August 21st, 2018, 16:06
Thinking about starting one up here right soon. Been practicing and studying, think I'm almost ready to take the plunge. Maybe in a couple weeks, beginning week of September.

Leso
August 21st, 2018, 16:31
I would be interested

jgreishaw
August 22nd, 2018, 01:53
I am a new player looking for a group as well. I am an experienced 5e player in an active group, but Starfinder caught my attention and I wanna try it out. What day and time were you thinking?

Giddoen
August 23rd, 2018, 01:57
Ohh sign me up! Please let me know when your running....

madeupmicah
August 23rd, 2018, 20:12
I'm completely new; Been listening to the Androids & Aliens podcast; Very interested in playing.

jgreishaw
August 23rd, 2018, 22:00
I'm completely new; Been listening to the Androids & Aliens podcast; Very interested in playing.

I'm a new Starfinder/Pathfinder player as well, which is why I was pumped to join in on this upcoming game. I read through the core rulebook and have played 3rd Edition DnD in the past and am currently active in a FG 5e group, so I have a decent understanding of the software and how game-play generally works. The chronicle thing is new to me. From what I read it serves as a "save point" for my character as I play through these 1 shot scenarios such as this one correct? I read through this thread https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17510-Introduction-to-Pathfinder-Society-(Players), but every time I try to access the linked Paizo site it is always undergoing maintenance. Is the society number required, and where can a newbie access a clean chronicle sheet? Thanks in advance!

Rogue
August 24th, 2018, 01:27
I don't think I'll be running it as a Chronicle thing, just a fun little get together to play and have fun. Need a space theme pretty bad.

jgreishaw
August 24th, 2018, 01:40
I don't think I'll be running it as a Chronicle thing, just a fun little get together to play and have fun. Need a space theme pretty bad.

I hear ya. It’s simpler that way. Did you have a rough idea when you wanted to get a session going and what day of the week you intended on doing it on?

Rogue
August 24th, 2018, 01:51
Basically trying to schedule this with my Fantasy Grounds College classes too. SO maybe a Friday or something. around like 8 at night. EDT.

jgreishaw
August 24th, 2018, 02:03
Basically trying to schedule this with my Fantasy Grounds College classes too. SO maybe a Friday or something. around like 8 at night. EDT.

That’s doable for me! Like you said this theme definitely peaks my interest, and am dying to get a session in!

Rogue
August 24th, 2018, 02:11
All right. Let me get something set up, I am going out of town for a day or two, back sometime Saturday night/Sunday morning. It will most likely be a session 0 the first Friday of September. Will probably start working on it Monday Morning.

jgreishaw
August 24th, 2018, 02:19
All right. Let me get something set up, I am going out of town for a day or two, back sometime Saturday night/Sunday morning. It will most likely be a session 0 the first Friday of September. Will probably start working on it Monday Morning.

Count me in!

Percias
August 25th, 2018, 05:02
Im interested when you finalize ur game plan

Rogue
August 26th, 2018, 14:45
Okay. Will be setting it up this week. Just got back from a really long road trip. I'll be sending you all a link to my discord channel in a PM here shortly.

glacius
August 27th, 2018, 01:51
works for me, please invite when ready if there is room

kananesgi
August 27th, 2018, 18:11
Would you have room for one more? I'd like to join, only problem for me is that time slot. I'd prefer a different day, but if your ok with me missing a game or two here and there (real life happens on Friday night for me), I'd be game. Would prefer to play either a mechanic/drone or a soldier.