PDA

View Full Version : SleyrsRealm - Desolation RPG - MoreCore Ruleset - Looking for players 3-5

JulioIP
August 20th, 2018, 07:56
FG License: I have Ultimate
Game System: Desolation RPG - It uses the Ubiquity System

Time Zone: PST
Day of week and time: Sundays - 3 or 4 PM start
If new game, planned start date: 08/26/2018
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, would like a session to last 3 - 4 hours.
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 More roleplay and Character development
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 - 5
Character starting level & equipment:1
Character restrictions:as stated in official Desolation RPG books (there are 3, i own them all)

Details of your scenario: Things to consider: My first time with Desolation or the Ubiquity System, My first time with Morecore, I am adding all of the details into fantasygrounds so it may be slow going at first!! Patience will be needed i am sure. Newbies welcome. I will be trying a new method of DM'ing where there really isnt very much prep done, so the game will be very interactive as far how the story goes. open world. Very little Automation in Fantasygrounds, whatever MoreCore offers, as i/we learn it :) quite possibly heavy "theartre of mind", i will try to have maps and places setup, but like i said i'm really going to play off "our" Interaction, so may be alot i dont have actuall pics, maps etc setup for. I excpect players to really be into thier characters, ie flaws, backstory etc. Desolation is a Post Apacolyptic Fantasy Setting.

"Desolation High Fantasy, Brought Low.The sky turned red, the ground split, the oceans flooded, fire rained down, mythical beasts awoke and magic lashed out. When the Night of Fire ended, nine out of every 10 people in Scondera were dead. The Long Winter killed countless more. You survived. Desolation is a post-apocalyptic fantasy roleplaying game set 18 months after a high-fantasy world was nearly brought to an end. You create a character who survived the devastation. Will you seize power amidst the chaos, help to rebuild civilization, remap the twisted remains of the world ... or will you even survive another day? The story is yours to tell."

Be able to handle character death. it will be quite possible. Starvation, Combat, Disease, Dehydration, freezing/frying, broken equipment or no equipment at all. all of these factors will/could be present. 95% or more of the population was wiped out, strange creatures mutated and diseased, strange to unbelievable terrain/weather. you will quite literally be struggling to survive from day 1. if you break you're weapon you may not ever replace it, or you may be lucky and find a cache that contains some wondrous item or a scrap piece of wooden plank that you manage to pull a couple of rusty nails from and fashion some makeshift weapon you can defend yourself with.

If you think this sounds like fun, then lets do this. I have been wanting to run this for quite awhile now. it sounds like a blast to me :)

DM Sleyr

ps. I will be streaming this, you must be okay with your voice being streamed over twitch and youtube. If you would like your image/webcam included we could work all that out. Initial plan is to just have my webcam or possibly no webcam being streamed.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3168

sirkerry
August 21st, 2018, 16:52
sound interesting, I like the Ubiquity system, but have never done anything with the Desolation setting before

JulioIP
August 21st, 2018, 17:01
I've never used it. looks like its good tho. the desolation setting sounds fun!!!

JulioIP
August 24th, 2018, 17:12
we have 3 players, still room for 2 more?

JulioIP
August 25th, 2018, 09:30
Game will be starting Sunday 3:00 pm PST, still room for 2 more players.

Axion1989
August 27th, 2018, 02:00
I would be interested in playing, are you still looking for players for next week?

JulioIP
August 27th, 2018, 16:30
Yes we are, there is a link in the description to the game calendar, sign up there
:)

sleyr

JulioIP
August 27th, 2018, 18:36
Yes we are, there is a link in the description to the game calendar, sign up there
:)

sleyr

JulioIP
August 30th, 2018, 19:35
We still need up to 3 players if anyone is interested, next game is this upcoming sunday at 3:00 pm PST

JulioIP
September 9th, 2018, 23:34
Game cancelled. Not enough players. Thanks to those that did show up and create thier Characters.