PDA

View Full Version : On-Topic/Off-Topic all in one!

KrystoferRobin
June 7th, 2006, 01:48
I've been using FG for a while, but I also do tabletop with a few local friends.

I've been looking for a rather long time for some kind of toolset to manage a campaign electronically that could then be exported and printed. So far, despite trying several different availible tools, I have yet to find anything that is both usable and presentable.

It struck me a bit ago... Why couldn't we just export our stuff from FG? Or even print it? The way it keeps everything organized is exactly what I'm looking for. Perhaps someone out there has already written a parser/printer for the exported .mods?

Any leads at all? Even if it's just a nudge in the right direction for some other software, at this point I'm desperate. My local friends play in my FG group as well, so I generally have to work in the live-play material into the online-play material for consistancy (our plotline revolves around rebuilding a ravaged world, players are factioned up into seperate groups, often running completely different events, but with the final results being obvious to ALL players.. if that makes any sense)

Any leads?
Thus far I have tried - RolePlaying Assistant (good for working with characters, but little else), CampaignSuite (does the job, but it's clunky and the outputs are HORRIBLE), RolePlayingMaster (Again, does the job, barely, but the final exports are disgusting).