PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Quirky 5e Homebrew, High Level, High Magic Campaign - Need Experienced Players

Gilliam
August 19th, 2018, 12:50
FG License: Ultimate so anyone can join
Game System: D&D Fifth Edition

Time Zone: CST/CDT
Day of week and time: Any day except Sunday depending on players availability, and will likely be around 1pm CST/CDT
Planned start date: Week of 19-25 of August (so this week preferably) Friday the 24th is the tentative set start date
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-6 hour sessions weekly
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice only
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 Min but would like for more RP than combat
Number of Players in game & needed: 3-4 players needed
Character starting level & equipment: 10th level and whatever non-magical equipment you feel your character would have at that level.
Character restrictions: Non, all Wizards of the Coast source material is available as well as the accessory supplements Book of Lost Spells and Fifth Edition Feats. You may be of any alignment except Evil, though Lawful alignments are not recommended.

Details of your scenario: This is a homebrew, high level and high magic campaign. Set in "Faerun" and will be quite quirky. This campaign is NOT for anyone looking for "realism" or who is new to the 5e ruleset. I need 3 to 4 experienced players who are able to roleplay adequately and are open to using their abilities in less traditional ways. Only the combat tracker will be used, combat is narrative based so no fiddling with maps to help things run more smoothly. This is also fairly sandbox like.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3167

Thozi
August 19th, 2018, 22:12
sounds interesting im down to play depending on start time. Lots of 5e experience under my belt

Gilliam
August 20th, 2018, 04:18
Feel free to apply via the game calendar link and send me a pm with with your discord and I'll add you to the server