PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 player, Any day evening GMT - 5E

DigitalTwisted
August 18th, 2018, 23:11
FG License: Standard Paid License (I have the monster manual DLC but that's it at the moment, more than happy to purchase the PHB and anything else required) EDIT: I've just purchased the PHB.

Time Zone: GMT but happy to play any time zone that fits with me (I can play roughly 6pm-Midnight pretty much any day of the week)

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mon-Sun, preferably weekly or fortnightly

Term: Have played a little bit of D&D (struggled to ever find a stable group) but completely new to Fantasy Grounds so am happy to play some one shots but would prefer a long term campaign i.e. level 1-20 type scenario

Voice: Discord/TeamSpeak whatever is required

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E

Game System Experience: Very limited Pathfinder experience, moderate D&D 5E, played some one shots for Call of Cthulu and some other systems

Fantasy Grounds Experience: Completely new, never really used it, though seems easy enough to pick up with some use

Character Type Preferred: Open, I'll make a character to fit with an existing group or craft my own from scratch with no backstory or a full backstory whatever the DM wishes. With me not getting much chance to play any character for an extended period I've only ever played a handful of sessions as a Wizard, couple as a rogue and that's it so I don't even have enough experience to pick a favoured class or race

About me: Going by the example post: What type of game do you like to play? As above I've never found a stable group thats stayed together for more than a few sessions so I've never really had the chance to properly role play a character as I've never really had time to get to know them so I suppose the best way I could describe this is that I'm a big fan of Critical Role and previously Acquisitions Inc, so if you know CR then you know what I'm roughly aiming for in a group. I'd like to be playing something along those lines, with a good mix of RP and combat etc but still be casual enough to share out of character jokes and so on.

.......oh and Hello to one and all!